Your experience with HCG, could you take it or leave it?

Buy Lab Tests Online

RogueRN

Hello, I'm new to TRT with HCG but not testosterone replacement. Recently put on HCG as part of new TRT protocol. I really want to pick each of your brains in hopes to hear some arguments for the use of HCG mainly outside of either fertility and aesthetics. I've never used HCG in the years Ive self medicated for two reasons. The first being I have no wish to have children nor does my partner, in fact she had a tubal ligation. Second, and I don't know if I'm the minority here but, the testicular shrinkage I've experienced I am completely ok with and rather prefer. My question is can someone elaborate, educate, or just give me their experiences and outcomes/results with added HCG. For those that have both used testosterone with and without HCG, what are the added benefits that you find. Please be as candid as possible. I would love to hear medical/health benefits as well as other benefits. I realize that this may have been covered in previous posts and that there is probably a vast lot of information on this subject over the internet, and I also know that not everyone responds the same and that the only way to really know is to try it out myself which I plan to do. So I thank you for any and all replies, I truely do. Thank you

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

VacationMan

HCG definitely helped me out. My urologist wouldn't prescribe it - says he reserves that for the body builders who have gone crazy with T shots and they're testicles are the size of peanuts.

After being on TRT for several years, I did notice testicle atrophy. The boys were much smaller than normal (before TRT), and they didn't "hang" as they used to - clinging tight to my body. HCG, being a LH mimic, reversed that atrophy over a relatively short period of time and gave me a little extra jolt of natural testosterone which allowed me to reduce the amount of my T shots by about 25% to 30% and still stay in range.

For me, there was also a very subtle increase in libido that I got from HCG. There's something about natural T that just feels different [to me].

Currently taking 1200 IU per week in 3 doses of 400 IU (Mon/Wed/Sat protocol). It's definitely helped me out, although I did see a slight increase in E2. Also on very low dose Anastrazole to control estrogen conversion.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me