Your Experience with Defy

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
I've been at this game for some time as many of you know. Six plus years ago when I started on my TRT journey I was very lucky to have Dr. Richard Gaines here in South Florida who is a recognized Anti Aging and TRT Medical Practitioner so I was lucky to get the right care the right way from day one.

Over the years and moderating TRT internet boards and having befriended Nelson Vergel where we started Excel Male as an offshoot of the Face Book group I was very fortunate to also befriend Jasen Bruce and Dr John Crisler as well.

In time I switched my care to Defy under the watchful and expert eye of Dr. Crisler.

In those past two plus years not only have I made new friends for life but the care I receive is nothing short of excellent...which in medicine as Dr. Crisler points out in a previous post here is really unheard of.

I have put my personal reputation on the line by referring many men from the Internet and personal friends as well and all I can say is that I was not once let down by the level of care and service they provide ... they live up to the expectations that I have set when I made the referral ... and all that at a fair and economical price as well.

Their clinical business and medical model works and in return it is helping hundreds of men by changing their lives in a positive way and best of all increase their health and well being.

I will continue to make as many referral to Defy as I am requested to I believe in them that much!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I've been at this game for some time as many of you know. Six plus years ago when I started on my TRT journey I was very lucky to have Dr. Richard Gaines here in South Florida who is a recognized Anti Aging and TRT Medical Practitioner so I was lucky to get the right care the right way from day one.

Over the years and moderating TRT internet boards and having befriended Nelson Vergel where we started Excel Male as an offshoot of the Face Book group I was very fortunate to also befriend Jasen Bruce and Dr John Crisler as well.

In time I switched my care to Defy under the watchful and expert eye of Dr. Crisler.

In those past two plus years not only have I made new friends for life but the care I receive is nothing short of excellent...which in medicine as Dr. Crisler points out in a previous post here is really unheard of.

I have put my personal reputation on the line by referring many men from the Internet and personal friends as well and all I can say is that I was not once let down by the level of care and service they provide ... they live up to the expectations that I have set when I made the referral ... and all that at a fair and economical price as well.

Their clinical business and medical model works and in return it is helping hundreds of men by changing their lives in a positive way and best of all increase their health and well being.

I will continue to make as many referral to Defy as I am requested to I believe in them that much!

Very well said........I'm a huge fan of them too. I've been with them almost a year.......they're simply the best medical practice of any type that I've ever dealt with.

KeyserSöze

I've had nothing but great experiences with Defy...the whole staff is awesome to talk to and work with! I do have one question about them though:

I've noticed that the compounding pharmacy that I get my meds from has changed a couple times. Is there any reason for this?

Superman

I've noticed that the compounding pharmacy that I get my meds from has changed a couple times. Is there any reason for this?

they were shipping mine from different pharmacies but they are cool if you request a specific pharmacy. for example the cyp from APS injects easier than the cyp from tri-coast so i request APS

BeeGee

Nice to see at clinics helping HIV positive patients. Just started reading about how HIV can destroy hormone balances.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me