Your Expectations as a Registered Member

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
ExcelMale.com is a reliable information exchange platform that provides cutting-edge information about men's health, products and services reviewed by a panel of expert moderators and experts. You will be able to:

1- Share experiences, questions, and ideas about ways to excel in health, productivity, performance and enjoyment of life without being concerned about others' misconduct and bogus ads and information.

2- Have easy access to archived research study information plus validated expert reviews and commentaries in easy-to-understand language.

3- Find reviews about reliable and trusted products that can make a difference in your life

4- Get validated education about important health and productivity topics through blog articles, podcasts, factsheets and webinars.

We hope you enjoy this work-in-progress and that you become an active part of this community. You can choose to just observe discussions or post your own questions and answers. You can also choose to subscribe to daily or weekly updates. Whatever you chose, please know that your feedback is important for this site to accomplish its mission.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Nelson and ExcelMale team:

First, thanks for putting this together.

As a well-researched, but total newbie to actual TRT, my hope is that this forum becomes THE go-to place on the internet for ACCURATE TRT information. There are a whole host of forums and sites on-line that have information regarding TRT - some good and some of a more "meat-head" variety.

I, for one, am looking forward to this new "home" and contributing what I can to the discussion.

Thanks again!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching