Your Access to More Economical hCG and FSH Ended in November 2021

Buy Lab Tests Online

justinhicks42

Aside from Empower, are there any other compounders who are still compounding HCG? Empower is having a supply issue. I found a couple in TX but unfortunately they are not licensed in KS where our facility is located.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
This week's new drama as CA enforces the FDA decision. No compounded hCG is allowed in that state. Other states are following.

If your doctor prescribes pharma brand hCG, please let me know if you run into issues trying to get the prescription filled at a regular pharmacy.

Here is the GoodRx info on brand name hCG

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
We have declining fertility rates and now the FDA is making it impossible to access lower cost hCG and FSH. It's kind of crazy and I bet most legislators do not know this is happening due to the FDA new biologics regulation. hCG is an old compound that has been compounded for over 25 years!.

DorianGray

So is the goal to simply eliminate the production of HCG entirely and deprive taxpayers of their health or eliminate competition to big pharma by choking out compounding pharmacies? In the meantime, I can find a physician in Nevada or Mexico that can supply.

xqfq

What's crazy is the 2009 law change to the "biologics" classification was designed to lower prescription drug prices. That was the entire point of its inclusion:

Instead, it has been used by the FDA - who is, in my opinion, interpreting the law incorrectly, ban compounded HCG / FSH.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
What's crazy is the 2009 law change to the "biologics" classification was designed to lower prescription drug prices. That was the entire point of its inclusion:

Instead, it has been used by the FDA - who is, in my opinion, interpreting the law incorrectly, ban compounded HCG / FSH.

You are 100% right. Unintended consequences? I think not!

The FDA did not even take the time to send a form reply to the over 400 of us who sent comments to inform them of the problems with access that this law was about to create. Now CA has really taken the FDA decision to heart. Pharma lobbying at its best! ?

Idaho and soon probably Iowa.
My brother in law reached out to me today (we both live in Iowa and both take hCG) worried that our doctor (out of Kansas City) said they were unsure where to source anymore.

I used your goodrx link and CVS here said they had ordered it before and could again, so that is good news. Also, ~$113 for 10000 units it not bad! I see Walmart, Walgreens, Hy-Vee, etc all listed on GoodRx also, so that should be some backup possibilities if CVS falls through ...

HealthMan

You guys will soon also experience lack of inventory of hCG in regular pharmacies like CVS, Walgreens, etc.
I think this is the main problem. Inventory on brand name HCG comes and goes. Price difference not too terrible but availability is. So with supply low and demand high prices are poised to rise

DorianGray

I think this is the main problem. Inventory on brand name HCG comes and goes. Price difference not too terrible but availability is. So with supply low and demand high prices are poised to rise
Certainly no reason to think that drug pricing wouldn't follow overall inflation pattern we have now.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
177E1E35-518B-4B7B-B75E-0F611FA0C9E0.jpeg
Latest update

No compounding pharmacy (not even Empower) will be able to make hCG after Nov 5, 2021. The FDA threatened legal action. We will all have to get hCG called into regular pharmacies. Prices vary and I predict a shortage issue.

Graham

Latest update

No compounding pharmacy (not even Empower) will be able to make hCG after Nov 5, 2021. The FDA threatened legal action. We will all have to get hCG called into regular pharmacies. Prices vary and I predict a shortage issue.
Fantastic this is such bs, prices will skyrocket of course. What are our long term solutions or is there any ?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Did the FDA ever give an explanation on their decision ? Or are they so blatant with their corruption they don’t even bother any more ?
The explanation is in post number 1 of this thread from Nov 2019.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me