Buy Lab Tests Online

Alectrify

Hello all,
This is my 4 year update on what has been a very long and serious last few years. I’ve posted on here before awhile back while I was on 2nd year of Clomid monotherapy, but I couldn’t remember credentials to get back to that account. Nevertheless, here I am and I promise to remain active as I have so much to share and still much to learn.
I’ll make this as brief as possible, after suffering from many symptoms and having chronically low and unbalanced blood levels I diagnosed with hypgonadism sometime in 2016. After finding help and a failed clomid restart I started on clomid monotherapy and while my numbers looked absolutely fantastic I felt nothing. I felt nothing but I was so concerned with how it looked on paper that I was sure that it was all just me and that I may never “feel” the same again. Not like a 20 year old should feel anyways. I shamefully admit “not feeling” like a man should feel during that time led to complications in relationships and in various aspects of my life, but my levels looked awesome on paper.. After almost 3 years of this my doctor and I decided I would try test cyp injections. I was never against it, but I didn’t believe it would help me because of my deceiving numbers on clomid. Started out with standard Cyp@160 HCG@500 AI e3.5 protocol and for the first time since I could remember I felt surges of hormones I hadn’t felt since I was 16. I felt much better than I ever did on clomid and had high hopes for finding “normal” again. Not so much for the better tho.. A couple months in I started getting common symptoms you hear about on here (so I won’t go too into detail) but after doing more research on my own I decided I wanted to try test only, and at a higher frequency. I then began taking .20 (40mg) EOD All with docs approval obviously! Went as low as .12 (24mg) EOD but never higher than .20. Interesting enough my total T stayed well above 1,000 ng/dl on the lower dose. Fast forward to a year later (about June of this year) I had amazing stable blood levels on paper and felt better than I had in years, but there was still things lacking.. Libido was better, but by no means ideal for what my lab work showed. Same with cognition, performance, and overall well being. There are still many improvements from before tho so let’s not forget that! Although I was plenty comfortable with frequent injections and could have sustained that, I just didn’t feel it was the right protocol for me to be “feel” optimized. 7 weeks ago yesterday my protocol took a big step in right direction when I started doing .30 (60mg) e3.5. After being so caught up in numbers and trying to be perfectly balanced I was shocked to find I’ve felt better than I ever have on this journey. Week4-7(now) I’ve been waking up with morning wood every single day, actually having good libido, my mood honestly feels better, no “foginess”, and just overall feeling great. SHBG has stayed around 30 so this could just be my body’s way of binding up T, but im telling you I’m so relieved to finally start feeling like I should again. No recent labs on this protocol yet because I was waiting for everything to balance out but I will be doing those soon and comparing them with last protocol.
A bit brief and congested but that is my story and most recent update for you all. I would love to chat and answer any questions or comments you might have. I look forward to keeping you posted on this and thanks for having me here.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale