Would TRT help?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Randomhero

Hello!
So got a blood test done and came up low T and low free T, normal estrogen but very high prolactin. Would it be the prolactin that is affecting my T levels this much?
I do have puffy nips and a bit of chest fat despite being very lean.
I’m 30, healthy and good diet/workout 3/4 times a week.

Test came back as -
Testosterone 12.7 nmol/L 7.60 - 31.40
Free test. 0.279 nmol/L 0.30 - 1.00
17 beta oestradiol 56.9 pmol/L 41 - 159
SHBG. 27.3 nmol/L. 16 - 55
Prolactin 691 mIU//L. 86 - 324

Going to doctors to discuss but what could I do in the mean time to get prolactin levels in check?

Many thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Prolactin that high needs evaluated for a pituitary tumor, discuss that with your Dr, normally an MRI would confirm/rule out. Dostinex/Cabergoline is the treatment for elevated Prolactin but you're off the charts high over twice the lab range. Good luck with your Dr. Nothing to do about it now though a retest would be prudent to rule out lab error. Also fast ~10hrs before your blood draw and refrain from sex in the 24hrs preceeding.

Randomhero

Thanks,Have an appointment next week. If it turns out to be a tumour, would this in turn raise my test levels to a normal / optimal level, and make my nipples less puffy!

Nips, probably. is that going to do anything with your T...have you had your LH/FSH tested? A Pit tumor could be also affecting your output of Leutenizing Hormone (LH) and Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH).

IF those weren't run with that set of labs you pointed to in post #1 you need to find a new Dr quite possibly.

albert9000

Going to chime in since i have seen numerous docs across the country in regards to my pituitary tumor. It's unlikely you have a prolactinoma. Your levels would be much higher than that. Yours come out to be 32ng/ml. Prolactinomas are 100ng/ml and higher.

You could however have a cyst or a microadenoma that is having the stalk effect on the pituitary gland, and slightly raising your prolactin. Unlikely even, Caber probably wouldn't be treated with levels that low (nor should u want to take caber for levels that low)

Are you on any amphetamines like adderall? That would also explain the slight increase in your prolactin.

Randomhero

Ok so here are my initial blood work results. Ignore the pen scribble.

Opinions?

Many thanks guys

Attachments

• DC42B7E0-F679-49F0-9223-7D86B2FD6ECA.jpeg
    DC42B7E0-F679-49F0-9223-7D86B2FD6ECA.jpeg
    731.2 KB · Views: 73
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs