Worse ED after weight lifting or intense exercise

Buy Lab Tests Online

JayLay777

Is ED that gets worse later in the day especially after weight lifting or strenuous exercise a sign that something is not right with testosterone or is it adrenal related? Did anybody on here with low T feel like it was harder to an erection after a weight lifting session or intense exercise?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

RLW

If you're really tired it makes sense you wouldn't perform as well and/or have a harder time getting into it.

Do you have a partner helping you get this erection? A workout doesn’t help with erections or masturbation. Plenty of weekends I workout hard in the morning, and put in 6 hours of labor mucking barns and splitting wood. Don’t think I can get an erection, but after dinner and my wife’s coming into the room, a little coaxing from her and we’re good to go. If you are hoping to masturbate a workout probably will kill it. A partner that turns you on is a huge factor.

Blackhawk

If you are not allowing enough recovery time between workouts, you could indeed be stressing the adrenals and nervous system. Been there, done that!

This kind of stress can lead to decreasing just about everything including sexual function, gains from exercise and immune system function.

The rest time in between workouts can be as important as the workouts themselves.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me