Worried about priapism

Buy Lab Tests Online
M

MarkM

I’m not sure, I’d hope so. From what I can remember it only lasted 2 hours and went away, the base was painful in the morning but not erect, I had to be turned on to get an erection the next morning. And I was still able to get erection 2 days after, albeit painful around the base again. So maybe stuttering priapism? I don’t know. I just know that right now my penis doesn’t work at all.

Hence why I’m freaking out so much regarding priapism.

I know this is a serious subject and I don'tt mean to make light of it but "stuttering priapism?", now that's funny.

At least from a physical point of view the doctor gave you the thumbs up that as far as he can tell everything is okay.

Maybe you are just over thinking everything. You need to get your mind off of it because it is probably all you are thinking about right now and that is not going to help it. Go do something fun you enjoy doing with your sweetheart; go to a movie, go to the gun range, go buy a new car, go workout..............just don't sit around worrying about it. I'll bet before you know it he'll be standing tall again.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gavalar09

I know this is a serious subject and I don'tt mean to make light of it but "stuttering priapism?", now that's funny.

At least from a physical point of view the doctor gave you the thumbs up that as far as he can tell everything is okay.

Maybe you are just over thinking everything. You need to get your mind off of it because it is probably all you are thinking about right now and that is not going to help it. Go do something fun you enjoy doing with your sweetheart; go to a movie, go to the gun range, go buy a new car, go workout..............just don't sit around worrying about it. I'll bet before you know it he'll be standing tall again.

Yeah, apparently it’s a form of priapism that goes down after 2/3 hours but then happens again, so it a full priapism but one that happens every other hour or something to that effect.

Of course, just struggling to get it off my mind with the slight pain and worry. But I get where you’re coming from. I hope you’re right though

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me