Will heating testosterone degrade it?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nomad

My doctor asked if I wanted to switch to injecting with insulin needles, I tried it and it takes forever to draw from the bottle. I read that you can heat it and draw at least 3x faster. Would this degrade the quality of the testosterone?

as always thank you.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Holds your vial better and more secure than a piece of wire

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 149

fifty

If you use 27 gauge insulin needles, everything will go smoothly. I don't understand how people recommend 29-31g insulin needles then have to use all these auto loading contraptions and have to push with 10kg of force to inject quickly.

Dr. Crisler used 26g subq injections for over a decade whereas now people act like 27g is a 2" pvc pipe with a bayonet at the end. It's funny to me.

Last edited:

Nomad

If you use 27 gauge insulin needles, everything will go smoothly. I don't understand how people recommend 29-31g insulin needles then have to use all these auto loading contraptions and have to push with 10kg of force to inject quickly.

Dr. Crisler used 26g subq injections for over a decade whereas now people act like 27g is a 2" pvc pipe with a bayonet at the end. It's funny to me.

I’m coming off using 25 gauge regular needles I have 10 packs of 30 gauge insulin syringes. I’m going to use what I got. I have very thick skin and trying to get the 25 gauge through compared to 30 gauge is night and day difference.

S1W

I've used and would recommend 30g 5/16 syringes, but like most things, it's a question of using the right tool for the job.

I think 30g works very well for SMALL volumes - i.e. for guys injecting daily or maybe EOD. Never needed to do any tricks to load them either...when loading 17mg (GSO) it would take me maybe a minute using a 30g 5/16" .3cc syringe. No problems injecting either.

For guys not injecting small volumes daily or EOD, I agree with you in that 27g 1/2" or 28g 1/2" works better.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me