Will HCG side effects fade away?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vonko1988

Hi.
Im on TRT for a month now and I've been taking only daily testosterone(sustanon) - 20mg per day with some vitamins and minerals. I have not build up yet good levels, because of the long sustanon ester it will take another 2-3 weeks. Last Thursday my total test was 833, I hope it will go to at least 1000-1100.

However I want to keep fertility and also I dont like the decreased seamen - it makes me feel strange after orgasm not to be able to cum properly, like Im not relieved. So I decided yesterday to start HCG as I have discussed with my doctor. I injected 200UI(wanted to inject 250 but the bottle was too pressurized and didnt draw enough). I experienced some benefits when I engaged in sexual activity a few hours later and had more volume, orgasm was awesome.

However after injecting the HCG I started to feel a bit more tired and groggy. I felt similar when I tried HCG before TRT. Do you think this side effect will fade away with time.

What do you think also for the other HCG benefits to TRT except preserving fertility? Is there anything I should be careful about regarding using this compound?

My HCG protocol is planned to be 2 x 250 UI weekly, the doc also advised me to start 10mg DHEA and 10mg Pregnenolone

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
However after injecting the HCG I started to feel a bit more tired and groggy. I felt similar when I tried HCG before TRT.
HCG often gets this kind of subjective response which can be construed as Estrogen. the direct stim of the testes like HCG makes can translate to Estrogen and if you're sensitive to Estrogen it can be a real problem.
I would definitely not use the DHEA and/or Preg, at this time, I tend to not recommend either of those pro-hormones.

Vonko1988

HCG often gets this kind of subjective response which can be construed as Estrogen. the direct stim of the testes like HCG makes can translate to Estrogen and if you're sensitive to Estrogen it can be a real problem.
I would definitely not use the DHEA and/or Preg, at this time, I tend to not recommend either of those pro-hormones.

Do you think I can induce estrogen response for only a few hours? Also my estrogen is relatevely low so I thought I have plenty of room for that

Do you think with time I can stop experience this tiredness?

DixieWrecked

One shot of 2000 IU is different than two 250 IU shots per week. Give it time.
When I started TRT months ago Nelson gave me the same advice on here regarding HCG. But I was impatient and dropped the HCG because I wanted to listen to my body. However, my life didn't feel right without my virility. Now I take 400iu EOD after I stopped over thinking and I feel great. It really completes everything for me. Balls are big and healthy with normal volumes of ejaculate. I also have an edge that Test alone did not give. I feel complete mentally and physically. There is a period of discomfort as your body adjusts but now that's all faded away for me.

Vonko1988

When I started TRT months ago Nelson gave me the same advice on here regarding HCG. But I was impatient and dropped the HCG because I wanted to listen to my body. However, my life didn't feel right without my virility. Now I take 400iu EOD after I stopped over thinking and I feel great. It really completes everything for me. Balls are big and healthy with normal volumes of ejaculate. I also have an edge that Test alone did not give. I feel complete mentally and physically. There is a period of discomfort as your body adjusts but now that's all faded away for me.
So you also felt bad initially when you started it but now you feel good?
I notice I got very irritable after I injected it but I will stick to it for now. However I plan to inject 150 ui EOD because the HCG half life does not seem to allow 2 times a week for optimal distribution

Vonko1988

One shot of 2000 IU is different than two 250 IU shots per week. Give it time.
Never considered something like one big shot.
Do you think 150 ui EOD will be better than 2x250 UI? The simple logic and its half life lead me to this conclusion and it is the same total weekly dose

SilverSurfer

Never considered something like one big shot.
Do you think 150 ui EOD will be better than 2x250 UI? The simple logic and its half life lead me to this conclusion and it is the same total weekly dose

if I remember the studies correctly it takes 250 iu threshold dose for 72 hr activity in the testes. Smaller doses were only effective for 8 hrs.

i struggle to take any HCG as it immediately raises my E2. But I don’t care about fertility. It’s only for vanity and keeping my ball size, but I think I’ve given up on caring about that, the side effects outweigh it mostly, at least for me.

DixieWrecked

I notice I got very irritable after I injected it but I will stick to it for now. However I plan to inject 150 ui EOD because the HCG half life does not seem to allow 2 times a week for optimal distribution

Yes, stick to it. In my experience, fluctuation hormones feel unstable. It's why puberty is such a wild ride. I got my bloodwork back today. It was surprising because I have to admit I am feeling good despite the high estrogen. I may reduce my HCG dose just a little when I compare my bloodwork.

Protocol 12-30-19: TC=40mg + HCG 400iu EOD
Test = 1165
FT = 29.8
Estradiol = 79.8

Protocol 8-30-19: TC=40mg + HCG 300iu EOD
Test = 1254
FT = 29.2
Estradiol = 40.1

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator
I believe some members can't tolerate HCG. I'm one that can, I inject 500 IU of HCG twice a week. I been on that protocol for over 5 years.

Vonko1988

Yes, stick to it. In my experience, fluctuation hormones feel unstable. It's why puberty is such a wild ride. I got my bloodwork back today. It was surprising because I have to admit I am feeling good despite the high estrogen. I may reduce my HCG dose just a little when I compare my bloodwork.

Protocol 12-30-19: TC=40mg + HCG 400iu EOD
Test = 1165
FT = 29.8
Estradiol = 79.8

Protocol 8-30-19: TC=40mg + HCG 300iu EOD
Test = 1254
FT = 29.2
Estradiol = 40.1
I know many people with high estrogen who feel awesome. I dont believe estrogen on itself should be a concern. Estrogens are too many kind, too complicated, they are on serum and tissue level so we just cannot get the whole picture regarding them

I will stick to the HCG. I have no other choice. I injected now again and I feel moody again. Hope just this will pass away. I think I should inject it EOD because my test is every day

DixieWrecked

I know many people with high estrogen who feel awesome. I dont believe estrogen on itself should be a concern. Estrogens are too many kind, too complicated, they are on serum and tissue level so we just cannot get the whole picture regarding them

I will stick to the HCG. I have no other choice. I injected now again and I feel moody again. Hope just this will pass away. I think I should inject it EOD because my test is every day

Here is my experience. The first time time I tried HCG I had preconceived ideas of what the side effects were going to be. I had all of them.

This time around I actively decided that I would ignore those effects because it had dawned on me that they could be in my head or at the very least transient symptoms as my body adjusted. Low and behold, this bloodwork shows the highest Estrogen I have ever had yet I have no estrogen symptoms. The mind is powerful

Vonko1988

Here is my experience. The first time time I tried HCG I had preconceived ideas of what the side effects were going to be. I had all of them.

This time around I actively decided that I would ignore those effects because it had dawned on me that they could be in my head or at the very least transient symptoms as my body adjusted. Low and behold, this bloodwork shows the highest Estrogen I have ever had yet I have no estrogen symptoms. The mind is powerful

Im sure its not in my head but I hope the body will get used to it. In fact yesterday I injected a smaller dose 150ui and today I feel much less side effects, but when I had sex later I didnt have as much seamen this time. So maybe I need to go with the 250ui dose every other day and hope my body will get used to it and not have noticeable hormonal fluctuations. I wouldnt like to inject that every day like the testosterone as well and eveyrone says it is pointless(did not get why)

What do you think about the opinions that using HCG for prolonged time makes it less effective?

Vonko1988

Got some blood work today on 6 weeks on TRT and 10 days after starting HCG. Protocol currently is 20mg/day sustanon and 250UI HCG EOD

HCT and HGB have not increased, trombociti has increased.

Estradiol more than doubled from the HCG, it became from 22 => 56ng/l (range is up to 40)
Total testosterone has increased since two weeks ago from 833 => 1155ng/dl

I think these numbers are good and should not worry with the elevated estradiol if I do not have itchy nipples, right? Libidio is relatively good, I dont think I have high e2 symptoms except water retention but this can be from the t as well

Im very glad I have not increased my dose, will keep everything for now the same. Only when I stabilize myself on this protocol I may switch to Serbian Enanthate, I have made mistake starting sustanon only to prevent going 100km to Serbia. I dont wanna ask myself questions about the ester any more

@Nelson Vergel what do you think about these numbers?

Pringle

How do you feel? Are the symptoms that lead you to TRT gone? Improved? Those are the real questions.....Numbers are just numbers.

Vonko1988

How do you feel? Are the symptoms that lead you to TRT gone? Improved? Those are the real questions.....Numbers are just numbers.
I feel noticably better than pre TRT. Most in terms of emotional stability and anxiety that were my worst symptoms. These days Im even too much of "I dont give a F about anything"
WHen my seamen decreased I started to feel bad on orgasms and thats why added HCG. HCG fixed that but I got more tired and fatigued from it.
10 days with HCG it is better, but still some fatigue. If it disappears all will be awesome

Im not sure If I can feel better with more T but I dont wanna take my chances for now. We call it in our language "To pull the devil's tail"

meelord

If you do twice a do at least 250...will stay I. Your system longer

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching