Will Everyday or Every Other Day TRT Injections lower or Raise E2 levels?

Buy Lab Tests Online

RAS

I searched and I can't seem to get a answer.

Question with LOW SEX HORMONE BINDING GLOBULIN = 8 Range: 10-50

Will Everyday or Every Other Day injections work to raise or lower E2 and bring SHBG up. I was under the impression that ED injections will actually cause E2 to be higher and bring up SHGB.

170mg of test per week split into 24mg per day

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Sean Mosher

Most guys would switch to ED or EOD injections to keep rises in E2 in check.
Less aromitization or more frequent, lower dose injections.
From your previous post you definitely need to let your E2 rebound.
9 is dangerously low.

RAS

From your previous post you definitely need to let your E2 rebound.
9 is dangerously low.
Thats what i was getting at, so by doing eod I was basically still keeping my E2 levels from rising

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I believe that if the total testosterone dose stays the same then average estradiol will be about the same. With frequent injections it's likely that fluctuations in serum hormone levels are relatively small. But with larger, less frequent doses you get significant peaks and troughs in serum hormone levels, including estradiol.

fifty

Remember this dude was on TRT for 9 years with no issue. No need to reinvent the wheel and go into panic mode.

mazrim

I believe that if the total testosterone dose stays the same then average estradiol will be about the same. With frequent injections it's likely that fluctuations in serum hormone levels are relatively small. But with larger, less frequent doses you get significant peaks and troughs in serum hormone levels, including estradiol.
I agree.

Appassionato

This has been proven absolutely wrong in my case.
With as low as 7.5 mg of T enanthate daily my E2 spiked to 60. With 30 mg twice a week it's around 30.
The more unnecessary T you fuel your body with, the more conversion into E2 and DHT you will get, disregarding injections frequency.
Also liver health plays a key role in how you get rid of that E2.

Appassionato

If you're measuring troughs then it's expected to have less frequent injections to yield lower values.

It was the same with every other day injections at through.
A difference of 100 ng/dL of total T between 15 mg EOD and 30 mg twice a week, but E2 halved with twice a week injections.

Without wanting to be polemic, I see many times blank statements that are not really supported by clear evidences. Same thing for the SHBG correlation with injections frequency.
There are still many things we don't fully understand on TRT, as we are in early stages, so we would need a bit more prudence in advising people.
Just to name one, Dr. Crisler changed opinions on more than one matter several times.

Another problem with many guys here is that they think more testosterone the better. But then they run to take an AI in order to keep E2 in balance and so on.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Without wanting to be polemic, I see many times blank statements that are not really supported by clear evidences. Same thing for the SHBG correlation with injections frequency.
In line with that, you get guys making one or two measurements who think their results suddenly trump well-established principles, such as areas-under-the-curve, metabolic clearance rate proportional to concentration, etc.

Interesting you mention SHBG and injection frequency. I've been trying to get someone to give a plausible hypothesis for the reported benefits of frequent injections. I think something based on free estradiol levels is the best bet.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me