Will discontinued use of aromatase inhibitor reduce testosterone?

Buy Lab Tests Online

bluerage

My friend had been using AAS for 20 years before he went cold turkey at 29. From my understanding he never really cycled off. He's now 32 and his natural testosterone levels never recovered and has been prescribed testosterone, HCG and an aromatase inhibitor from a men's health clinic.
His TT is 32.6 nmol/L (lab range is 8.4-28.8) and his FT sits at 1004 pmol/L (lab range is 196-636). He did not test his SHBG but I would assume it's on the lower end. His estradiol test is unreliable since it was not the sensitive assay.
What I'm concerned with is his RBC which came in at 6.33 xE12/L (4.5-6.0). I don't know if this is high enough to stress the heart but I suggested he try giving blood. Unfortunately he was born in Europe and he is unable to give blood here in Canada because of the mad cow disease outbreak.
He doesn't want to lower his T dose of 100mg/week. If he were to discontinue the AI would he see a lowering of his TT and FT? Would this be enough to lower his RBC?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
He doesn't want to lower his T dose of 100mg/week. If he were to discontinue the AI would he see a lowering of his TT and FT? Would this be enough to lower his RBC?
No, it won't do anything for his hematocrit (red blood cell portion of blood). If they measured his RBC, they measured his hematocrit. What is it?

Read this

bluerage

No, it won't do anything for his hematocrit (red blood cell portion of blood). If they measured his RBC, they measured his hematocrit. What is it?

Read this

Hematocrit is 0.489 L/L and the range is 0.400-0.500. Does that mean he doesn't have to worry about adding stress to his heart?

ripadgett

My friend had been using AAS for 20 years before he went cold turkey at 29. From my understanding he never really cycled off. He's now 32 and his natural testosterone levels never recovered and has been prescribed testosterone, HCG and an aromatase inhibitor from a men's health clinic.
His TT is 32.6 nmol/L (lab range is 8.4-28.8) and his FT sits at 1004 pmol/L (lab range is 196-636). He did not test his SHBG but I would assume it's on the lower end. His estradiol test is unreliable since it was not the sensitive assay.
What I'm concerned with is his RBC which came in at 6.33 xE12/L (4.5-6.0). I don't know if this is high enough to stress the heart but I suggested he try giving blood. Unfortunately he was born in Europe and he is unable to give blood here in Canada because of the mad cow disease outbreak.
Chronic low E2 (caused by long term use of an AI) will cause cardiovascular issues up to and including heart attack. Disontinuing his AI will not lower his Testosterone. If he has the option to get blood work done more often, (you also don't say how much on an AI he's using) I'd Titrate the AI dose down every few weeks based on his E2 levels. He doesn't want Estadiol too low. Slightly higher is better, but his goal
should be to get his E2 into mid-range of Normal.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me