Will a 20mg bump decrease SHBG?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Acer97

I’m currently injecting 80mg once a week but I’m increasing my dose to 100mg. My current SHBG is 23 but I’m concerned this increase will lower it? What do you guys think?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

I’m currently injecting 80mg once a week but I’m increasing my dose to 100mg. My current SHBG is 23 but I’m concerned this increase will lower it? What do you guys think?

I’m honestly not sure. Ime, going on HRT seemed to lower my SHBG to mid 30’s to low 40’s, regardless of my dose. Seems like it lowered it quite a bit, and the the decrease in my SHBG plateaued, and increasing my dose didn’t decrease my SHBG any further

DS3

Any decrease in SHBG from 20 mg of additional test will be negligible.

Acer97

I’m honestly not sure. Ime, going on HRT seemed to lower my SHBG to mid 30’s to low 40’s, regardless of my dose. Seems like it lowered it quite a bit, and the the decrease in my SHBG plateaued, and increasing my dose didn’t decrease my SHBG any further
Ok good yeah when I started I was at low 30s now I’m low 20s but I’ve never upped my dose before

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me