Why some women orgasm easier than others (#blessed)

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
Apparently there is a clitoris sweet spot — aka a perfect distance between where the clitoris sits in conjunction to the opening of the urethra — that allows for maximum orgasm potential. “It is suggested that 2.5 cm from clitoris to urethral meatus is the demarcation in predicting whether or not a woman is likely to have successful orgasms,” the researchers wrote.

http://www.sheknows.com/love-and-sex/articles/1120927/why-some-women-have-better-orgasms

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Apparently there is a clitoris sweet spot — aka a perfect distance between where the clitoris sits in conjunction to the opening of the urethra — that allows for maximum orgasm potential. “It is suggested that 2.5 cm from clitoris to urethral meatus is the demarcation in predicting whether or not a woman is likely to have successful orgasms,” the researchers wrote.

http://www.sheknows.com/love-and-sex/articles/1120927/why-some-women-have-better-orgasms

I love this...".25cm from clitoris to urethral meatus..."

Vince

Super Moderator
I work in the United States and we do use the metric system. :) women orgasm is a great interest to me, I don't understand how some women can enjoy sex so much and achieve orgasm so fast and other women struggle with it.

I work in the United States and we do use the metric system. :) women orgasm is a great interest to me, I don't understand how some women can enjoy sex so much and achieve orgasm so fast and other women struggle with it.
My guess would be a sensitivity issue just like men. Old nerves don't respond like young new nerves.
In my 20's when I climaxed I could not feel my legs or stand for 10-15 seconds. Now it's nothing more than a simple head rush if I can get off at all.

Just meant for a suggestion. All women are different though my woman like strong vibrations. This toy is extremely quiet and has a lots of options but for sure maybe not for everyone.

Vince

Super Moderator
I disagree. On a woman that has issues climaxing if you go too fast you will make them numb and they will never climax.

Of course all women are different, my girlfriend usually climax twice in the first few minutes. It's a real turn-on for me.

Woh! Tell us your secret! I´ve been with some women during the years and no one has been able to orgasm with penetration only. And its not only regarding me according to them. 70% I read need to have clitoris stimuation in order to reach the big Org,,,and maybe that´s what you post explains why.

Vince

Super Moderator
Woh! Tell us your secret! I´ve been with some women during the years and no one has been able to orgasm with penetration only. And its not only regarding me according to them. 70% I read need to have clitoris stimuation in order to reach the big Org,,,and maybe that´s what you post explains why.

I would have to disagree with that, it seems that many women still enjoy sex and intercourse as they age. I think men have more sex issues then women. Maybe having a good sex life involves having a good sex partner that listens?

This toy is a garanty for strong orgasms http://we-vibe.com/tango

I disagree. On a woman that has issues climaxing if you go too fast you will make them numb and they will never climax.

Just meant for a suggestion. All women are different though my woman like strong vibrations. This toy is extremely quiet and has a lots of options but for sure maybe not for everyone.

Sorry Tom I did not mean to come across so strong. It can be hard choosing the right words for a given feeling.

No problem I just have good intentions and if my suggestions can help I´m happy. By the way its a more interesting subject the old boring E2 posts that is realy becoming a bore lol

Starplex

You start out very slow gentle to get her worked up, around the ear and neck. Work your way down to the hot spot. Again work slowly with your tongue all around the hot spot. Once nice and wet, insert at least one finger, maybe two slowly while licking the clitoris, almost like a dog licking your leg, ha ha. At this point it really helps if she raises her legs somewhat in the air. Now turn your two fingers facing up and start to slowly stroke her 'g' spot on the upper wall. Come here motion, while still licking the clitoris. As you apply more pressure the the g spot. Take very long licks on the clitoris and it shouldn't take her long at all to get there. Once there she will then be ready for you to get on top.

Hope this wasn't too much detail. Works every time for me!!! :eek:

Rabbit91476

my wife when we first married climaxed with out clitoral stimulation. after I introduced her to it. she rarely climaxes with out it. partialy due to my guy wanting to finish first.

wandering81

Women are interesting creatures, thats for sure! Ive dated 2 women that can ONLY get off from anal. Talk about the best kind of birth control!!! lol

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me