Why so little info on Bremelanotide (PT-141-Vyleesi)?

Buy Lab Tests Online

stx359

I received my first vial of PT-141 from my physician and tried my first dose at 0.1 ml as per his recommendation - injected sq into my belly with a 31g 5/16 needle. I took it at about 8:00 PM as I wanted to see what side effects might be before sleep. As reported by others I experienced very mild nausea and some mild flushing of the face. It did feel like it upset my sleep patterns and not just from erections which were present. I simply was not sleepy, had trouble falling asleep and woke up several times during the night which is unusual for me. I will be dosing in the morning after this. No doubt this definitely had a positive effect on erectile function as I was having spontaneous activity down there from an hour up to 18-24 hours after the injection. This is interesting because it is not pushing blood flow or reducing blood pressure like NO supplements or PDE5 drugs this is actually stimulating the melanocortin system in the lower brain. I can't really comment on libido changes and that is the real reason for taking this for me. I plan to take the next dose at 0.15 ml on a weekend and will report results.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching