Why isn't BPC-157 Making it into clinical trials for human use?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mojave

I read a great article, http://jap.physiology.org/content/110/3/774
This proves there might be a great threat to the medical establishment such as surgery, Drugs and therapy. This kind of healing power is to much for a system that is structured in treatment, rather then healing.

I'm wondering how widely used BCP157 is in the Body building and sports culture even though it's not prescribed as of yet? It's legal to buy and own. I don't know if it's legal to use by ones on ones self? I suppose it wouldn't be against the rules to treat ones dog who has an injured leg say?

Doctors swear to Do No harm, and that they must abide by, but do no good seems like doing harm by obfuscation.

I don't blame Medical Doctors, just the inculcated group of control thinking that seems to continuously control those, like the ones here who actually are trying to do good for people where many "mainstream" medical professionals reject treatment like TRT, AI use and of course, anything that threatens the establishment.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

joeyfino

Check out TB 500 as well. It has some amazing healing properties as well and I'm not sure why these aren't being researched as much as they should be.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
  • BPC 157 has been shown in rat studies to heal torn quadriceps muscles, detached achilles tendon, muscles that have been damaged/crushed
  • Dramatic fast recovery from muscle tears
  • Tendon to bone healing
  • Increased ligament healing
  • Has a variety of protective effects in the organs
  • Human trials demonstrate healing and prevention of stomach ulcers
  • No adverse reactions have been seen in human trials.
BPC-157 Healing Peptide?

raygo

I've used Evolution Peptides. Good service, packaging, response time. Only drawback is they only take Visa or echeck. My Visa is my bank debit card ... not happening for online shopping. Neglected to say, all the products I received have been great.

I'd be curious to know it's effect on pre-cancer or undiagnosed cancerous cells. According to the research it amplifies the VEGF response. Cancer cells do the same, as do areas of ischemia or hypoxia particularly in the retina. Could be a possible contraindication if it becomes readily available for use. Just a thought. I haven't read enough to truly know, but it makes me think.

Guided_by_Voices

Several things:

- It is available by prescription from Tailor Made pharmacy although I expect it is quite expensive
- The International Peptide Society has a directory of Doctors in each state (for people in the US) who are trained in it and other peptides
- Peptide Sciences is another fairly reputable source
- I believe DR William Seeds has a number of human trials in progress, some of which likely involved BPC 157. It is not patentable however not many drug companies are pursuing these compounds. RGRX is an exception and there are a number of good slides on their site about Thymosin Beta 4.
- Much of the human study to date is from Russia and Eastern Europe which are generally very forward thinking areas regarding health compounds.
- There has been much more concern about TB 500 (Thymosin Beta 4) regarding cancer due to its angiogenic affects, however it (and BPC) also does a whole host of things that are anti-cancer, such as down-regulating excessive inflammatory responses. Cancers in general leverage growth mechanisms so anything that promotes repair and growth may appear to have some pro-cancer properties, however that does not mean it is net pro-cancer. It is also important to remember that most people, in North America at least, are on a give-yourself-cancer diet including many people trying to be healthy since that is what health "authorities" promote, so step one regarding cancer is to get the body into a state which is less hospitable to cancer, i.e. low insulin, low inflammation, pro-autophagy, etc.
- The Pep Talk series on SuperHumanRadio.net has a number of podcasts covering BPC and other related peptides.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me