Why don’t compounding pharmacies and TRT clinics make primobolan(metenolone)?

Buy Lab Tests Online

SteveCleves

It’s my understanding that metenolone is still a “legal” drug in the US in the sense that it could be prescribed for certain medical conditions but it just isn't and it is just not made by any mainstream drug manufacturers, but it is an approved FDA medication.

Assuming that’s true, I’m curious why none of the compounding pharmacies and TRT clinics have started prescribing and dispensing it like they do oxandrolone and nandrolone? Would it be that much more risky than giving out nandrolone like they all do? There are some clinics that prescribe stanozolol too right?

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

It’s my understanding that metenolone is still a “legal” drug in the US in the sense that it could be prescribed for certain medical conditions but it just isn't and it is just not made by any mainstream drug manufacturers, but it is an approved FDA medication.

Assuming that’s true, I’m curious why none of the compounding pharmacies and TRT clinics have started prescribing and dispensing it like they do oxandrolone and nandrolone? Would it be that much more risky than giving out nandrolone like they all do? There are some clinics that prescribe stanozolol too right?
It is not true.

Check the link for FDA orange book. Metenolone ain't in there. Compounding pharmacy would be committing quick suicide.

Stanozolol and oxymetholone, ok. Metenolone, nope. Ain't the history of approved drug products in the US interesting?

t_spacemonkey

ok, so what is the 'legit' reason to get nandrolone from doc. shoulder pain? all the 'gains' are a secondary effect of course. how much will they give me

T

tareload

ok, so what is the 'legit' reason to get nandrolone from doc. shoulder pain? all the 'gains' are a secondary effect of course. how much will they give me
Whole threads on here about that. Thou doth sit on an embarrassment of riches here dear Brother.

Search for the terms nandrolone + indications on here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching