Why do different AAS agents hit different parts of the body differently?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveCleves

Just a question to the more thoughtful members out there, do we have any idea why certain substances hit certain parts of the body, certain muscles, more than others? Why does DBol cause calf cramps? Why does anavar cause back pumps/cramps? Why does Tren tend to hit shoulders and traps?

Just curious if there is an easy or simple explanation as to why this is the case?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

Just a question to the more thoughtful members out there, do we have any idea why certain substances hit certain parts of the body, certain muscles, more than others? Why does DBol cause calf cramps? Why does anavar cause back pumps/cramps? Why does Tren tend to hit shoulders and traps?

Just curious if there is an easy or simple explanation as to why this is the case?
Ran 50 mg/day of oxandrolone for 4 weeks. Did another bout with 15 mg/day. All it hit was my LDL-p and of course minor muscular boost.

Should print up some T-shirts...

Ran 50 mg/day of oxandrolone for 4 weeks and All I got was this lousy NMR lipoprofile!

T

tareload

At the risk of anectdata....Try running sprints taking Dbol and not taking Dbol and tell me how your calves feel.
Imma gonna take your word on that one. My beta body probably can't handle the Metandienone. I'll leave that to the real men and ladies.

SteveCleves

Imma gonna take your word on that one. My beta body probably can't handle the Metandienone. I'll leave that to the real men and ladies.
Its not something I take anymore, but in the days when I tried different compounds here an there, the one thing that stood out to me, with regards to this particular notion, was thinking "yes, holy shit, my calves are going to explode" and the only changed variable was the DBol.

T

tareload

Its not something I take anymore, but in the days when I tried different compounds here an there, the one thing that stood out to me, with regards to this particular notion, was thinking "yes, holy shit, my calves are going to explode" and the only changed variable was the DBol.
My question is why AAS only hit the parts of my body I don't want them to hit. Shouldn't I get at least a little positive side effect as well? Full disclaimer...body dysmorphic.

SteveCleves

I see what your saying, and perhaps this is a silly line of questioning. Just curious if there is a mechanism that can account for these kinds of reports. more thinking out loud than anything, but as my wife says, "stop thinking out loud please"

T

tareload

I see what your saying, and perhaps this is a silly line of questioning. Just curious if there is a mechanism that can account for these kinds of reports. more thinking out loud than anything, but as my wife says, "stop thinking out loud please"
I think it is a fascinating thread and not silly at all. Will be following to see what you get. Thanks for posting it.

T

tareload

On the traps and shoulders comment there is some decent literature out there on androgen receptor density / expression being higher there than other parts of the body. Hence a "tell" many guys are "on". I am pretty sure my trap and shoulder androgen receptor density is the lowest on my body. My highest is probably heart.

T

tareload

T

tareload

madman

Super Moderator

What does tren let alone Dbol have to do with TRT/HRT?

This is a men's health/HRT forum.

Numerous steroid forums littered the internet to waste your time on!

JmarkH

This is a difficult balance. I find the topic interesting and am curious. BUT, as you pointed out, I don't want to waste my time shoveling through all the crap in the steroid forums. I prefer to feed that intellectual ich here.

T

tareload

. I prefer to feed that intellectual ich here.

In Costa Rica apparently tren is part of a balanced healthy HRT program (smile):

1676377789261.png

SteveCleves

TY

apologies. there’s posts on here about SARMs, peptides, etc. didn’t think this crosses a line but whatever. I posted on “when testosterone is not enough” to distinguish it.

I posted this question here because I was genuinely curious why different anabolics seem to have such pronounced localized effects compared to others (dbol and calves) and of all the places online I thought that this forum might actually be able to provide a response based on real information as opposed to broscience.

Last edited:
T

tareload

TY

apologies. there’s posts on here about SARMs, peptides, etc. didn’t think this crosses a line but whatever. I posted on “when testosterone is not enough” to distinguish it.

I posted this question here because I was genuinely curious why different anabolics seem to have such pronounced localized effects compared to others (dbol and calves) and of all the places online I thought that this forum might actually be able to provide a response based on real information as opposed to broscience.
It doesn't. Mods can move this thread to Clinical Use of AAS if they deem necessary.

Science does not judge between trenbolone, metandienone, oxandrolone, stanozolol, etc, etc. in terms of what's bad or good, what's allowed or not. These distinctions are largely arbitrary and many times a historical artifact of the FDA orange book in context of prescribing guidelines in the US at least. Of course some of this is based on evidence to data which shows AAS aren't very selective and very much a sledge hammer instead of a scalpel.

With that said, should user beware before they do something stupid like incorporate 50 mg/week of tren acetate into the accelerated aging protocol? Absolutely.

Seems like a good place to ask your question. The only other resource I've found with similar intellectual bandwith as here is a couple of users over at MesoRx. Of course @BigTex 's private board may have us all beat. Don't know, I wasn't invited and haven't been there haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale