Why Can't I Tolerate TRT From a Mental Standpoint?

Buy Lab Tests Online

joshmaximus

Ya you make a valid point. Maybe after guys using 510-1000 iu’s might get a slight improvement over guys only using 500iu’s, but maybe there are negatives to the increased dose, that outweigh the slight benefit(s). Maybe around 500iu’s, for some, might be a good balance of positive benefits, and negative side effects.

I have also been on Empower, at 1000iu’s per week, for a long time now, and my testicles are very tiny and mushy. I actually stopped using HCG about 3 weeks ago, and my testicles look and feel identical to when I was using the HCG. It might be too early to tell, but just seems like empower’s HCG did nothing for me. Definitely had no effect on testosterone and DHEA-S levels, obviously verified through blood work.

Pregnyl, on the other hand, at least for me, had my testicles at least double the size they are now, boosted my testosterone levels quite a bit and almost doubled my DHEA-S level. While on the same dose of HCG that I was on with Empower’s HCG. Penis also hung better flaccid on pregnyl. This is just my personal experience between the two, and may be very different than why other guys experience. Just reporting what I personally noticed.
Isnt there pharmacies that have pregnyl? It's just expensive right???

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

Possibly. I know of a local compounding pharmacy that had it a while back for $150. I’m just worried that their vials are old, and from when pregnyl was easy to get. I’m also worried about getting it now from them, but then them running out when it’s tome for them to re-order. If I switch back to pregnyl, I want to make sure I can continuously get it. I don’t like switching back and forth, as it can mess with total testosterone levels and E2 levels, and make it difficult to dial in.

So far, CVS is an absolute no go. They can’t get it. I tried one Walgreens, and they said they can’t get it. But I heard that someone was able to get it from Walgreens recently, so I may try another location. I’m also going to see if Walmart can get it from their specialty pharmacy. I’m not stressing it right now, as I’m doing an experiment to see how I do without HCG.

Mr S

I've been on TRT for about a year and it's been pretty much a horrible experience. The only time I felt decent was when I first started to use the T-cream. I ran out and crashed pretty hard, for whatever reason the doc and pharmacy messed up my order and I couldn't get the medication for about 2 - 2.5 weeks. By the time I've restarted the cream I was pretty much to the same numbers as pre-TRT, except feeling much, much worse than I have in years.

Since switching to injections (in October of last year) I don't remember even a single month where I didn't have some issues with extreme anxiety/lethargy/complete lack of motivation.

My labs keep coming back with T being over 1,000... (as high as 1700 and most recently 1400). DHT was pretty high around 125 (range 30 - 85).

Right now I do one injection of .3cc (200mg/ml T-cyp) every 5th day. After speaking with Defy this Monday, I will be lowering my dose down to .25cc ...

Tomorrow I will get new lab work and if I still see an issue with elevated numbers, I will be discounting this torture. Entirely too much money, time and life wasted on something that produces almost no positive effects. Pre-TRT I had some bad days, who doesn't?.. but nothing like what I've been going through trying to figure out the right protocol, crashing E2 (absolute hell for 2 months) and trying to manage E2 via tiny (0.125) dosage of Anastrozole, which again led to horrible anxiety and panic attacks. Additionally I started having significant ED issues. They seem to come and go... but I've never had this problem before starting TRT.

So yeah, TRT is definitely not for everyone and struggling for years to "dial in" makes no sense to me.
When you say .25cc do you mean .50 mg of cypionate? Your T levels are very high even fof cypionate if I understood correctly.
Dr C's HCG and TRT protocol such as you refer to it here is basically ancient history and not to say that it didn't or won't work in it's own vacuum but he himself abandoned that years ago. For 1-2 years leading up to his untimely passing he had moved on to ~100iu daily with HCG.

Too if a guy is primary, the problem being the testes, which is most guys Hypo diagnosis, there's no appreciable Endo T production and further stim of the testes just results in Aromatase activity which is even harder to control in the testicular environment.
Interesting information.... so Dr Crisler went to 700 iu per week... and yes, based on what you say, it makes sense how side effects would be the major issue from HCG rather than benefits.

Mr S

You can buy 10,000IU of Pregnyl for 108$ with a GoodRx coupon. Go to their website and download the app. It’ll give you prices. I’d suggest you call first to find out if they carry it or can order it if not. A guy from this thread uses Walmart specialty Pharmacy and they mail it to him with supplies for 108$.

Mr S

When you say .25cc do you mean .50 mg of cypionate? Your T levels are very high even fof cypionate if I understood correctly.

Interesting information.... so Dr Crisler went to 700 iu per week... and yes, based on what you say, it makes sense how side effects would be the major issue from HCG rather than benefits.
I found the information on Dr Crisler’s HCG protocol as you mentioned above
F5255BCC-6EDF-4245-918C-D4C43B97F080.jpeg

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale