Why Are Men Having Fewer Friends ?

Buy Lab Tests Online
T

tareload

Where I'm from we have a saying- you only have 1 or 2 real friends. Took me many years to find that out but was true nonetheless was hard to believe when was a young buck with 400 active phone numbers and parties everywhere I go. Now 20-25 years passed and I don't know anyone from those 400. But I went the wrong way since school, skipped Uni so missed all the fun, the new contacts, new future potential friends. No friends from school as well and most ppl I considered friends back in the day. So now sometimes it's tough being alone but my girl is my best friend and also my family. I've been through some dark places in my life, hit rock bottom but managed to turn my life around. It's still work in progress but I'm proud of how far I've come. So I think that men who have been through a lot in their lifes will really look at people through a different lense and thus why it will be a lot harder if not impossible to find new friends...because experience has taught us that friends are like dinosaurs...extinct...and if one is big on respect, loyalty, drive etc then nowadays I'm pretty sure I won't find someone worth my time where I am at but still I try to keep positive outlook and continue to work till the day I can travel freely and reach my goals and dreams. Probably need to open a mens club or something for real men to gather and make things happen. Would be cool anyways :)

Regards,
Bel

Probably need to open a mens club or something for real men to gather and make things happen. Would be cool anyways :)

12 weeks in an anger management men's class was eye opening experience. Listening to these dudes tell their stories and how they got to where they were was humbling. Vastly reduced any tendency to rage or have periodic fist fights on the side of the road or fly off the handle. Everyone going through something. Thanks for your thoughts!

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Sly

Where I'm from we have a saying- you only have 1 or 2 real friends. Took me many years to find that out but was true nonetheless was hard to believe when was a young buck with 400 active phone numbers and parties everywhere I go. Now 20-25 years passed and I don't know anyone from those 400. But I went the wrong way since school, skipped Uni so missed all the fun, the new contacts, new future potential friends. No friends from school as well and most ppl I considered friends back in the day. So now sometimes it's tough being alone but my girl is my best friend and also my family. I've been through some dark places in my life, hit rock bottom but managed to turn my life around. It's still work in progress but I'm proud of how far I've come. So I think that men who have been through a lot in their lifes will really look at people through a different lense and thus why it will be a lot harder if not impossible to find new friends...because experience has taught us that friends are like dinosaurs...extinct...and if one is big on respect, loyalty, drive etc then nowadays I'm pretty sure I won't find someone worth my time where I am at but still I try to keep positive outlook and continue to work till the day I can travel freely and reach my goals and dreams. Probably need to open a mens club or something for real men to gather and make things happen. Would be cool anyways :)

Regards,
Bel
Stay positive, you are on the right path!

Belekas

nobody

Probably need to open a mens club or something for real men to gather and make things happen. Would be cool anyways :)

12 weeks in an anger management men's class was eye opening experience. Listening to these dudes tell their stories and how they got to where they were was humbling. Vastly reduced any tendency to rage or have periodic fist fights on the side of the road or fly off the handle. Everyone going through something. Thanks for your thoughts!
I bet mate and absolutely agree. Also my pleasure sharing some thoughts. When I was at my lowest close to 20 years ago (damn time flies fast) a so called 'friend' at that time took me to the anonymous 'lost souls' meeting. I listened to one and only guy who told his story from riches to living in dumpster and that was it. I never ever again went there or to any similar meetings. I was humbled like a kid which I still was at that time. It was too harsh and too raw but it was great tell on what my future will look like if I continue. So long story short friends are like a blessing and a curse at the same time. Being involved with the wrong company could have easily costed me life. Don't get me wrong we had many great moments but at the same time we all were going on the path to destruction. So you know, friends might save your life but also friends can pull you deep down into the dark hole as well. My path of friendship was paved in very complex colors and I've stepped into every shithole there was but IIWII and it made me stronger and smarter going forward. And like they say- experience is priceless!

Sly

Thanks Sly, appreciate the kind words mate!
You’re welcome Belekas! I came from a similar place as you, many of my old “friends” are in jail or dead. I separated myself from them long ago and have a successful career, loving wife and great kids. That’s all I need. I have several very good “acquaintances”, but no real “friends” that I hangout with and I prefer it that way. My family and my fitness regimen keep me happy and focused. At 50 years old, I am the happiest I’ve been and also in the best shape that I’ve ever been in.

Belekas

nobody
You’re welcome Belekas! I came from a similar place as you, many of my old “friends” are in jail or dead. I separated myself from them long ago and have a successful career, loving wife and great kids. That’s all I need. I have several very good “acquaintances”, but no real “friends” that I hangout with and I prefer it that way. My family and my fitness regimen keep me happy and focused. At 50 years old, I am the happiest I’ve been and also in the best shape that I’ve ever been in.
Thats the way to go mate and happy it worked out for you. Great job Sly, awesome and thats all that really matters. Same here, most of kids we used to run in the hood are long gone, some dead, some doing life in the pen, some hopefully made it. The reality is that I had a good heart, too good especially where I lived at that time, good heart was a death sentence, but I survived. From 13 years of youth I started making money in whatever ways I could imagine. Started helping my "fellow comrades" ( sounds funny at that age i know), made a lot of money as years went by. Invested in many guys I've seen potential, took them under my wing, made a fortune. Then made a few stupid mistakes and was written off. Payed my price. Lost it all, money, health, "friends", except myself. Managed to pull through and get out of the hole I dug for myself. The moral of the story is that most of the guys I helped and made serious money never ever helped me or came to the rescue. The opposite, when I was in trouble they turned and even probably wanted to see me fail and fail big time. So one part of my died during those times, but a new part of me, a new me was born. Nobody will hurt you more when those who we love and call friends. Thats how it is and thats why I'm very strict and careful with people, cuz most people are just cunts. Probably by design or whatever, I don't care. Having said that I seperated myself from everyone and started working on myself. Quit bad habits, started working out, got healthy. Now nearly 20 years passed, I'm happy to be alive and waking up in the morning healthy (spit, spit, spit), being able to chase my dream and work on my vision, have a great supporting girl and my family who loves me to pieces, even though I did a lot of bad in my previous life. It's all that matters even though I miss good company every once in a while but it is what it is. Life goes on, and the important people in my life are still to come by. And as I like to say- everything whats best is yet to come! ;)

Peace!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching