Who Started TRT w/ "Normal" Levels @ What Age?

Buy Lab Tests Online

JYD21

A few reasons of the cuff: Nasal gel and enclomiphene are relatively new options. Clomid has been around, but it's effectively like taking estrogen with your enclomiphene, further reducing the odds of success. TRT can give great honeymoon periods. If you avoid the acute problems of excess then it may take a while for other problems to become apparent. By then you might not be sure TRT is to blame. There's also more awareness of the benefits than of the problems. Testosterone does aid athleticism, after all.
Noted. ...What I've read so far on nasal gel & enclomiphene is that it worked well for up to a few weeks, then it did not, on average of what I read. Most went back to shots.

I'm meeting with my doc today to discuss options.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Bump. With my Free T, Bioavailable T, and E2 being on the lowend/cusp, I'm giving substantial thought to starting TRT. I'm talking to a functional wellness doc who focuses on wellness about it.
While these levels aren't low for someone else, these levels may indeed be low for you, as this video below explains in detail. Dr. Mohit Khera says he has seen guys with symptoms at the mid 400's and guys without symptoms at 250 ng/dL and when they looked at the DNA of these individuals, they saw different levels of activity at the androgen receptors.

Skip to time index 14:00.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale