Who Started TRT w/ Normal Labs

Buy Lab Tests Online

JYD21

I'm curious. Why did you start TRT when all your labs indicate your a middle of the range or 'normal' or 'bloods look fine/great' according to your doc.

• What protocol did you start on?
  • Why?
  • What told you to start despite having normal labs?
  • Are you still on TRT or did you get off of it?
  • If you got off TRT, where did your labs/bloodwork return to, or what did they look like?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Fortunate

I'm curious. Why did you start TRT when all your labs indicate your a middle of the range or 'normal' or 'bloods look fine/great' according to your doc.

• What protocol did you start on?
  • Why?
  • What told you to start despite having normal labs?
  • Are you still on TRT or did you get off of it?
  • If you got off TRT, where did your labs/bloodwork return to, or what did they look like?
”Normal” is tricky word when it comes to TRT. That said, if your levels are truly normal range for your age, I would strongly recommend you consider not starting TRT. There are many, many land mines and once you go down the road, it can be difficult to turn back.

I recommend that for every success story you read about here, try reading about someone else’s various struggles.

JYD21

”Normal” is tricky word when it comes to TRT. That said, if your levels are truly normal range for your age, I would strongly recommend you consider not starting TRT. There are many, many land mines and once you go down the road, it can be difficult to turn back.

I recommend that for every success story you read about here, try reading about someone else’s various struggles.

Thanks, @Fortunate . I’m 45 and my labs are just below middle of range, so not low enough, but I’m experiencing low T symptoms, so I’ve been tempted to try it at a low dose, I.e. 100mg weekly. But to your point, I don’t wanna start if I really don’t “need” it, but lately I feel like I do.

thanks for your input.

Systemlord

I’m 45 and my labs are just below middle of range, so not low enough, but I’m experiencing low T symptoms, so I’ve been tempted to try it at a low dose, I.e. 100mg weekly.

I paid close attention to your thread title which begs the question, are we talking about the Total T which is inert or the Free T?

It's not uncommon to see a guy at a Total T of 600-800, high SHBG and low Free T.

Systemlord

I’ve been tempted to try it at a low dose, I.e. 100mg weekly.
This isn't considered a low dosage, maybe a bit low for once weekly dosage do to the high initial peak followed by lows at weeks end.

A 50mg twice weekly will get most guys into the mid-high normal ranges.

JYD21

I paid close attention to your thread title which begs the question, are we talking about the Total T which is inert or the Free T?

It's not uncommon to see a guy at a Total T of 600-800, high SHBG and low Free T.

Free T is just below middle of range at 109. See labs below.

NAME

Sep-17

Sep-18

Sept 209

Aug-20

Jan-21

Aug-21

REFERENCE RANGE

9:14am Fasted

7:30AM Fasted

8AM Fasted

10am Fasted

10:10am fasted

8:45am fasted

ESTRADIOL

<=60.7 (PG/ML)

Total TESTOSTERONE

300 - 890 (NG/DL)

SEX HORM BIND GLOBULIN

16.5 - 55.9 (NMOL/L)

FREE TESTOSTERONE

47.0 - 244.0 (PG/ML)

PROLACTIN

4.0-26.0 (NG/ML)

FERRITIN

30-400 (NG/ML)

DHEA

PSA, TOTAL

PSA, TOTAL

<=4.00 (NG/ML)

Systemlord

Free T is just below middle of range at 109. See labs below.
This is tricky because the reality is no doctor can say what's normal for an individual, too many variables to consider, like androgen receptor sensitivity (CAG repeat lengths). I've seen guys out of pure curiosity check their levels only to find a super low level, but with no symptoms.

So it stands to reason there are guys at the other end of the spectrum. If you've been very thorough and looked everywhere for a cause of your symptoms, it's not unreasonable to do a trial of TRT.

Natesto would be a better idea since it doesn't suppress your natural production and if you didn't noticed an improvement in your symptoms, cease treatment and continue on with no ill effects.

Thyroid and adrenal problems can share the same symptoms as low-T.

JYD21

This is tricky because the reality is no doctor can say what's normal for an individual, too many variables to consider, like androgen receptor sensitivity (CAG repeat lengths). I've seen guys out of pure curiosity check their levels only to find a super low level, but with no symptoms.

So it stands to reason there are guys at the other end of the spectrum. If you've been very thorough and looked everywhere for a cause of your symptoms, it's not unreasonable to do a trial of TRT.

Natesto would be a better idea since it doesn't suppress your natural production and if you didn't noticed an improvement in your symptoms, cease treatment and continue on with no ill effects.

Thyroid and adrenal problems can share the same symptoms as low-T.

Yup, I think it’s more adrenal, stress, depression related more than my hormones, if you think my numbers support that.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me