Who is currently taking Thyroid medication ?..

Buy Lab Tests Online

broker

Who is currently taking thyroid meds? If so, my questions are as follows:
1) did you notice an increase in energy level ?
2) Did you notice an increase in your mood? Are you in a much better mood?
3) do you notice you burn fat easier?
4) did it improve your cholesterol levels?
thank you in advance.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Yoda

1. Yes. Definite increase in energy levels
2. Definitely better mood. Less irritability, but downside is also quicker to get annoyed.
3. Fat burning is improved.
4. Yes, cholesterol dropped about 30 points.
5. Eliminated muscle cramps and intermittent constipation.
25 mcg of T3 broken into into 4 doses taken over the course of the day 4 hours apart.

gerardo

1. Yes. Definite increase in energy levels
2. Definitely better mood. Less irritability, but downside is also quicker to get annoyed.
3. Fat burning is improved.
4. Yes, cholesterol dropped about 30 points.
5. Eliminated muscle cramps and intermittent constipation.
25 mcg of T3 broken into into 4 doses taken over the course of the day 4 hours apart.
How long have you taken 25 mcg of T3 divided 4 times a day?

Yoda

That's good. 2.5 years. Was it always that dose? I could tell you how your T4 exams were doing. Free T3 before you start taking that dose? I started taking 35 mcg of T4 + 1 mcg of T3. Thank
Always the same dose. TSH and T4 are both doing OK and within normal test ranges. I did try T4 for 2 months in the middle and T4 did not work well in reducing muscle cramps. Body temperature is higher on T3, especially fingers and toes during winter

gerardo

Always the same dose. TSH and T4 are both doing OK and within normal test ranges. I did try T4 for 2 months in the middle and T4 did not work well in reducing muscle cramps. Body temperature is higher on T3, especially fingers and toes during winter
The t4 to convert to T3 needs zinc, selenium, iodine and chrysin to not become rT3. I use 30 mg zinc + 2 drops of lugol + 500 mg chrysin + 100 mcg of chelated selenium early in the morning.

Vtail

There is very good info in past discussions here. Do some searches and you will find a wealth of knowledge. It helped me tremendously as I was starting both TRT and thyroid meds. To answer your specific questions:
1) did you notice an increase in energy level ? - Yes - especially later in the day.
2) Did you notice an increase in your mood? Are you in a much better mood? Yup.
3) do you notice you burn fat easier? Absolutely.
4) did it improve your cholesterol levels? Yes - I was able to eliminate lipitor.

Vince

Super Moderator
There is very good info in past discussions here. Do some searches and you will find a wealth of knowledge. It helped me tremendously as I was starting both TRT and thyroid meds. To answer your specific questions:
1) did you notice an increase in energy level ? - Yes - especially later in the day.
2) Did you notice an increase in your mood? Are you in a much better mood? Yup.
3) do you notice you burn fat easier? Absolutely.
4) did it improve your cholesterol levels? Yes - I was able to eliminate lipitor.
When you say, your cholesterol levels have been improved. What levels are you talking about? LDL cholesterol, LDL particles or others?

Can you post your before and after cholesterol panel. Also your thyroid panel.

Thanks

Vtail

When you say, your cholesterol levels have been improved. What levels are you talking about? LDL cholesterol, LDL particles or others?

Can you post your before and after cholesterol panel. Also your thyroid panel.

Thanks

Before and after are here:

ERO

I have tried various types and dosages of thyroid for 3+ years through Defy and none had any effect that I could feel except for a lighter wallet. Now back off thyroid completely.

Steelersfan

I have tried various types and dosages of thyroid for 3+ years through Defy and none had any effect that I could feel except for a lighter wallet. Now back off thyroid completely.
I'm in the same boat. I was not that far out of what's considred normal ranges to start with but I have noticed zero positive changes. On the downside, increased insomnia

MarcoFL

I am on 1 grain Armour in am and pm for 2 total per day.

Nelson's-Discounted Labs were after taking my PM dose at 4pm then labs 7:30am next day prior to my daily Armour.

TSH .04
FT4 .8
FT3 3.7
RT3 9

I am getting fab conversion now for some reason and very little to RT3! I have upped my zinc to 60mg nightly and wonder if that is doing it? I notice better sleep and somewhat more energy.

evansjamesk

Who is currently taking thyroid meds? If so, my questions are as follows:
1) did you notice an increase in energy level ?
2) Did you notice an increase in your mood? Are you in a much better mood?
3) do you notice you burn fat easier?
4) did it improve your cholesterol levels?
thank you in advance.
I've been taking thyroid meds since 1978. When diagnosed, my TSH was 79. Despite this, I was a normal teenager with normal sleeping habits and a normal libido. Between being hypothyroid and hypogonadic, I've always been unable to put on muscle no matter what my workout routine is.

My dosage has changed over the years and I'm currently taking 200mcg daily.
1) I don't notice an increase in energy, but I notice a substantial drop in energy if I'm unable to take it for a month or so. That may not make sense, but I've never had much energy. Levothyroxine gives me almost normal energy levels, but certainly not in excess.
2) No discernible change in mood. Life-long depression and self-worth problems.
3) No, I do not burn fat easier, but my weight has been stable for ten years. I'm 5'11" and 215 +/- five to ten pounds. In the past I've upped my dosage to see if it affects my weight - it doesn't.
4) Since I've been taking it for 42 years, I'm unsure what my cholesterol levels were back then. However, my triglycerides are usually slightly elevated and I'm taking 2 grams of prescription niacin to keep my levels in check.

Over the years, occasionally there have been quality control issues with generic levothyroxine which necessitates a switch to name-brand or a different brand of generic. I can usually tell when the generic isn't working, I get an internal feeling I can only describe as "cold". That's when I know it's time to get my labs done again.

JimGainz

I was diagnosed with moderate hypothyroidism and Hashimoto’s through Defy and started meds 3 years ago. (And a big thanks to them because every other doctor I saw was basically telling me to do nothing until my thyroid was pretty much destroyed and only then will they put me on medication).
My TSH was around 4 with a FT3 in the mid range (2.6) and midrange FT4.
I started out on Armour Thyroid but it actually made me feel worse and the reason was I was not converting the T4 into the active thyroid hormone, T3. This can be determined by looking at reverse T3 - mine was of the charts when I started Armor with very little change to FT3
I switched to Liothyronine (which is generic cytomel - T3 mono therapy) starting at 10 mcgs / day and slowly titrating up to 20. (4 pills taken throughout the day).
It has made a world of difference for me and alleviating brain fog, and also helping with metabolism. I can pretty much eat anything and not gain weight. Not kidding. The only drawback is that occasionally T3 will build up in my system that every few months I start getting some anxiety and insomnia at night, in which case I just back off one dose for about a week and then resume

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me