White liquid coming out after peeing

Buy Lab Tests Online
I´m 58 years old and when I pee I need sometimes to push a bit harder to get the last drops out. Sometimes what comes out is white/grey liquid that is not urine.
It´s not painful but if I don´t clean the head with a cleanex it will start to smell after some hours. What could this be? Otherwise I have no pain or trouble peeing.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Cloudy or milky urine is a sign of a urinary tract infection, which may also cause a bad smell. Milky urine may also be caused by bacteria, crystals, fat, white or red blood cells, or mucus in the urine. ... Urinary tract disorders that cause bleeding.Aug 26, 2017
1574867585259.png

MedlinePlus (.gov) › ency › article
Urine - abnormal color: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia

broker

Forget about the white liquid for a minute, the fact that you need to push hard means you have an Enlarged prostate and you probably arent fully emptying your bladder. Most men have no idea they arent fully emptying. When this happens you start to get UT infections and thats probably why you are peeing white.
Go to a Uroligist not a GP.

Blackhawk

My PSA has gone up to 5,2 shall I worry?

Whether to worry or not is your choice, but 5.2 is a level that needs to be assessed. It can be caused by infection, so with your description of what's going on, that would be my first concern.

From there, start studying the prostate section, and join Inspire prostate cancer forum to get up to date about the progress in prostate diagnosis and treatment. There is a lot of info to sort through, but if it goes beyond infection for you, it is worthwhile to become educated about your choices.

broker

If you have an enlarged prostate and you arent fully emptying your bladder, you will be prone to infections. Get your prostate checked. The discharge you are experiencing screams infection to me.

No I´m in Portugal. My first appointment is with my family doc but propably send me to an urologist. I´ll guess she will put me on antibiotics and restest after 6 weeks

I think I have that problem as well. But I better check it up psa 5,7 now but no protein in my urine and next step is ecografia (scan) on Friday.

evansjamesk

I"ve noticed that when I don't ejaculate for a week or so, I tend to have a small amount of white/gray liquid come out after urinating. The look, feel, and texture is similar to semen. I concluded long ago that I have semen leakage, especially after being aroused without a concluding ejaculation. In my case, I do not have a bladder infection, I do not have an STD, and I don't have an enlarged prostate. Perhaps you're having semen leakage as well, and it may be caused by no ejaculation for extended periods, like AlwaysCold wrote.

SilverSurfer

I"ve noticed that when I don't ejaculate for a week or so, I tend to have a small amount of white/gray liquid come out after urinating. The look, feel, and texture is similar to semen. I concluded long ago that I have semen leakage, especially after being aroused without a concluding ejaculation. In my case, I do not have a bladder infection, I do not have an STD, and I don't have an enlarged prostate. Perhaps you're having semen leakage as well, and it may be caused by no ejaculation for extended periods, like AlwaysCold wrote.

Certain medications can cause this as well, for instance ADHD and stimulants medications/drugs are notorious for this.

I think I have that problem as well. But I better check it up psa 5,7 now but no protein in my urine and next step is ecografia (scan) on Friday.
No infection, did a scan (ecografia) and everything is normal no enlargement. My doc thinks it must have something do with my exercises (elyptical and running on treadmill, deadlift etc,,) and the testo adm might also be the cause. I more confused now than before...

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me