Which type of carnitine to pair with coq10.

Buy Lab Tests Online

jmzwy

Can someone help me with the type of carnitine I need to pair with Coq 10? Does it matter? I have looked through a lot of the old threads and some say regular l-carnitine and others say acetyl l-carnitine. Nelson has a recent post in April that shows acetyl version, but a post from last year recommended regular l-carnitine. Also depending on which form what is a good dosage to start with? Any brand recommendations would also be appreciated. Thank you

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

jmzwy

Nelson - one follow up question. I see you use the standard form of COq10 and not ubiquinol. Is there any particular reason for this? Most of the literature I see tends to steer one towards ubiquinol.

pmgamer18

One in the morning and one at night
I have Peripheral Neuropathy from Statin Use and am crippled can't walk with out using a walker and have a lot of pain. I use asper my heart Dr. Acetyl-L Caritine 500mg 3x's/day.

And due to have been on Statin drug it tanked my CoQ10 levels so I use Ubiquinol Capliques Featuring Kaneka's Qh (200mgs) 3x’s/day mercola.com. Was on 400gs 3x's/day for over a year to get my levels back up.

pmgamer18 aka Phil

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching