Whey Protein

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jack Hines

What would you use for lean muscle gain,, i was looking for one that tastes good with water because all of them taste good with milk lol..

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
M

MarkM

I don't get too concerned about how it taste and I use water. It is just something I am pretty much gulping down verse something I am sipping on like wine. But, I also take a shot of apple cider vinegar every morning and a shot of extra virgin olive oil every day and neither of them taste very good either.

Sakuraba39

I, too, have switched to a grass-fed, unflavored whey isolate (Pro Mix). I'll never understand those that mix it with water. I blend with a fruit/veg/fat shake in the morning and with plain yogurt in the PM.

Nashtide

I, too, have switched to a grass-fed, unflavored whey isolate (Pro Mix). I'll never understand those that mix it with water. I blend with a fruit/veg/fat shake in the morning and with plain yogurt in the PM.
Same here, I only add it to my breakfast smoothie and the occasional post workout smoothie.

DragonBits

I add vanilla flavored whey protein to my coffee in the morning, and a small scoop of unflavored cocoa powder.

Tastes good, I started to drink too many, the protein was making me feel a little odd. It also tends to make me not hungry for solid food. Which I am not sure is a good thing, so I cut back to only one or two.

Kind of a vanilla chocolate latte.

madman

Super Moderator
What would you use for lean muscle gain,, i was looking for one that tastes good with water because all of them taste good with milk lol..

I have always used unflavoured whey mixed with water (new zealand whey isolate or native whey isolate) as they basically taste like skim milk lacking the sweetness!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me