Whey and egg protein alternative

Buy Lab Tests Online

DKNera

Eggs does help my cholesterol, especially the Hdl.
Hi Vince & Deuce, Glad you brought up the egg/cholesterol point. I'm sure we're all used to hearing the different recommendations and sources and even the particular decade's in-fashion perspective on cholesterol. Without going into the facts and still-uncertain beliefs, I will say there is a massive misunderstanding of cholesterol and even LDL for that matter. We oversimplify the "good-" and "bad-ness" of those hormones and proteins.
Funny thing about eggs-- As for my own experience, I normally swear by the approach that so much can be solved through diet, but I was raised vegetarian and now eat more omnivorously (is that a word?). I found old blood tests to compare, and guess what, I have *always* had slightly above normal range total cholesterol, slightly above normal range LDL, and slightly below normal HDL. That's whether I was vegetarian, eating eggs regularly, or omitting eggs. Therefore I became a believer that it is largely genetic (at least in my case).
I will say though that I experimented with a particular supplement (yes, I know what I said earlier about supplements ;-)) which massively dropped my triglycerides, lowered my cholesterol and LDL, and raised my HDL-- Berberine. But I actually felt worse and was weaker in the gym haha!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
avid lifter and fitness guy here. I have developed some problems that the doc think may be related to my diet. I have been eating a bodybuilder diet for the last 18 years, with a lot of my protein consumption revolving around whey protein and eggs. I am going to try to eliminate these from my diet (not at the same time) and see what happens. to keep my protein intake higher to keep what muscle mass I have built over the last 2 decades, is there a supplement protein that you would recommend? I know whey and egg are the most absorbed protein in terms of muscle building, but is there a number 3? Maybe a type of plant protein??
thanks

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching