Where to purchase Pregnyl?

Buy Lab Tests Online

TLawyer

I have been prescribed Pregnyl (HCG) by Defy. Not covered under my insurance. They called the prescription into Publix, and I had a GoodRx coupon for $120, but Publix said that the price they would charge is $1,000. GoodRx is calling them to see if they can sort it out. Short of that, does anyone know where to get affordable Pregnyl now that you can’t get it at the compounding pharmacies?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

Best best is one of many specialty pharmacies as detailed on this site. See threads regarding Pregnyl and specialty pharmacies.

WhatSayYou89

I have been prescribed Pregnyl (HCG) by Defy. Not covered under my insurance. They called the prescription into Publix, and I had a GoodRx coupon for $120, but Publix said that the price they would charge is $1,000. GoodRx is calling them to see if they can sort it out. Short of that, does anyone know where to get affordable Pregnyl now that you can’t get it at the compounding pharmacies?
Defy should of told you they would send it to optum pharmacy and they could fill it for you for $120.

They give you the option of optum or a local pharmacy.

Hank Moody

I have been getting Pregnyl from CVS (both in FL and PA) with GoodRx for $115 for the past 3+ years. I just got it refilled at CVS (in PA) on Jul 15 and paid $110.44 with the Good Rx Gold discount. If your local CVS does not have in Pregnyl in stock (and they rarely do) have them search other stores in your area to see if any others have it and if so, just go to that store. If not, they will order it and usually have it in a week or less. After you get it once from your preferred CVS - it is in their system and you can then auto-reorder your refills on-line.

Seth

I was having a hard time trying to get it. Tried several big chain drug stores, but they couldn't get it. Said their suppliers said it out of stock. Finally Mr Doctor recommended a small, mom and pop pharmacy. So far, he has been able to get it, but he has told me he has to work various sources to get it. This all started after Covid, making some drugs hard to get.

T

tareload

It's commercial HCG through Optum Specialty pharmacy
Way to go. Fresenius makes a very good u-hCG.

Dog427

I used to source it in the USA but have ordered it from overseas pharmacies without a problem the last couple years.

Try Napsgear.org for Pregnyl and yes it will be ok in shipping transit.

Forgot to mention much cheaper and I went oversees because I got fed up with US Insurance system.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me