Where to go for TRT in Norway? (Need Cypionate or Enanthate - NOT Nebido or Sustanon)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hey, my wife is Norwegian and we're considering a move back there. We lived there for a few years in the past and getting prescribed for TRT was nearly impossible. I had to go the the UK at Balance My Hormones. But now with all the travel restrictions in place, I'd need a doctor in Norway. The previous doc on Norway tried to put me on Nebido and it was terrible. Sustanon did not work for me as well. I'd prefer cypionate but I know, it wasn't approved in Norway. I also do "ok" on Enanthate.

Can anyone recommend a doctor or clinic in Norway?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JoeMatts

Injecting everyday sustanon wouldn't be too much different than enanthate or cypionate - definitely not enough to be the difference between feeling awful or amazing. What was your protocol on sust? Everyday injections can work well.

Injecting everyday sustanon wouldn't be too much different than enanthate or cypionate - definitely not enough to be the difference between feeling awful or amazing. What was your protocol on sust? Everyday injections can work well.
It is different for me. Those esters just don't work for me. I've been injecting daily for years. The best stuff for me is cypionate with the second being enanthate. Do you know a doctor in Norway?

1Dani

Ask the guys in London that do telemedicine in other countries in the EU

Norway is not a part of EU, we only get the bad stuff by being in a treaty with the EU.

Norway is very strict about importing meds. The guys in London advised to not ship into Norway as it will be likely stopped.
Yes illegal to import medication even those you have a script for.
You will need to travel to the country then get a script and travel back with only a month supply.
Its same with cannabis medcation.
Before covid you could bring for 3months but during covid they made everything more strict.
Testosteron goes under "doping" for import during travels.
Well that sucks, I guess if it was 10 years worth of antidepressants they’d be more than happy to let it in.
All medication even many vitamins are illegal to import into Norway, we are a nanny country.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me