Where to get HCG nowadays?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hello, all
Ran out of luck and can't find HCG in my town (Texas) anymore. Nobody carries it! Still in back order nationwide, I've been told. Where can I order HCG from online? Is there a reputable pharmacy out there for HCG?

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jacob

HCG is going away from compounding pharmacies. A new fda ruling came out that will require new biologic licensing at compounding pharmacies, and the license is too expensive needing new machines etc. Pregnyl is your next search. It's expensive though.

Look up alternatives such as clomid/enclomiphene, kisspeptin or gonadorelin. They cause you to make your own LH. There is some debate in them though. If your pituitary doesn't function well, increasing your gnrh doesn't help doesn't matter. Also clomid/enclomiphene can cause a decrease of estrogen in your brain which can lead to mood swings and/depression.

Good luck!

DS3

Hello, all
Ran out of luck and can't find HCG in my town (Texas) anymore. Nobody carries it! Still in back order nationwide, I've been told. Where can I order HCG from online? Is there a reputable pharmacy out there for HCG?

Thanks
Have your doctor order it from a specialty pharmacy in a metropolitan area (Houston, Dallas,Austin, San Antonio). Google search specialty pharmacy.

Bremster

If you are not apposed to questionable offshore sources Dopingteam.com
has it. I have ordered and received i, I have yet to use i.

jacb

Is there a website for the India group you mention in the Balls Care post?
The supplier’s name or email was listed above the products they offered. My intent was to get feedback from end users as to how effective each of the brands have proved to be.

Re a group… not sure what you mean by that … there was and original post called “All HCG, your balls care” here is that LINK.

Corion 5000 via SafeMeds4all seems a good prospect.

jacb

If you are not apposed to questionable offshore sources Dopingteam.com
has it. I have ordered and received i, I have yet to use i.
Thanks for that Bremaster

Dopingteam.com do seem to offer hCG but is hard to tell exactly which brand they are offering … again we need a straw poll as to how effective their hCG is. Any one care to offer feedback on their product?

berkshire2000

Have your doctor order it from a specialty pharmacy in a metropolitan area (Houston, Dallas,Austin, San Antonio). Google search specialty pharmacy.
I’m in California and got a written prescription from Defy. They called it into the local Walmart and my insurance paid for the vial of Pregnyl HCG. Was easy. Maybe try getting Defy to just send a script to whatever pharmacy you use.

Phil Goodman

I’m in California and got a written prescription from Defy. They called it into the local Walmart and my insurance paid for the vial of Pregnyl HCG. Was easy. Maybe try getting Defy to just send a script to whatever pharmacy you use.
How long did it take. I had Defy send in a request to my local CVS Specialty pharmacy and was told they received the request last Tues. When I followed up with them they said they have to confirm with the doctor and it may require prior authorization, and I know Defy won’t contact an insurance company for patients. So I feel like I’m kind of stuck even though I told the pharmacy I don’t mind paying out of pocket it won’t get authorized unless it’s approved by my insurance(or at least that’s my understanding).

If anyone knows of specialty(or other) pharmacies that allow you to pay out of pocket for it without prior authorization let me know.

magnus68

How long did it take. I had Defy send in a request to my local CVS Specialty pharmacy and was told they received the request last Tues. When I followed up with them they said they have to confirm with the doctor and it may require prior authorization, and I know Defy won’t contact an insurance company for patients. So I feel like I’m kind of stuck even though I told the pharmacy I don’t mind paying out of pocket it won’t get authorized unless it’s approved by my insurance(or at least that’s my understanding).

If anyone knows of specialty(or other) pharmacies that allow you to pay out of pocket for it without prior authorization let me know.
Dont use a specialty pharmacy. have them sent it to a Costco or regular Pharmacy and then use a good rx card

ef88

Are we allowed to post specific pharmacies? I use Revive RX in Houston. Just got another set of refills submitted. They're easy and cheap. I pay $50 for 10ml vial and syringes.

Phil Goodman

Dont use a specialty pharmacy. have them sent it to a Costco or regular Pharmacy and then use a good rx card
Thanks for the advice. Have you ever used Costco for your HCG prescriptions? If so did you have to find one with it in stock for the prescription to be sent to, or can you just have it sent to your local Costco and then they’ll either ship it to you or have it sent to them from another location? I’ve been contacting Walgreens occasionally over the past few weeks but every time I do they don’t have a location within 50 miles that has Pregnyl or Novarel in stock. Not sure about other pharmacies because I don’t have half a day to spend calling all of the nearby pharmacies. Walgreens makes it easy because their website has a “chat” option where you can ask them to search for you. Not sure of other pharmacies where it’s easy go search so if Costco will just ship it to me that’d be awesome. Otherwise I guess I’ll just keep checking with Walgreens and hope I get lucky one day.

JmarkH

Are we allowed to post specific pharmacies? I use Revive RX in Houston. Just got another set of refills submitted. They're easy and cheap. I pay $50 for 10ml vial and syringes.
That cost was through your insurance? What was it without insurance?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me