Where to buy needles from for TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

lordsnot

(For TRT Purposes) I had been purchasing BD 3ml, 23G x 1.5TW IM needles from Amazon (bought a whole load of them a few years ago) but now Amazon only sells them to medical professionals - may I ask where can I buy those or what brand and kind other use?

Thanks very much for any advice.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

lordsnot

Have you ever considered using insulin syringes?

Thank you for responding.

May I ask if those are good for intramuscular injection? Also can I draw with the same needle I am using to inject? I thought the purpose of the 23g was ease of drawing? I hate injecting tho, hurts AF.

Thanks again!

Vince

Super Moderator
Thank you for responding.

May I ask if those are good for intramuscular injection? Also can I draw with the same needle I am using to inject? I thought the purpose of the 23g was ease of drawing? I hate injecting tho, hurts AF.

Thanks again!
I use an easy touch 29 g 1/2" syringe for a shallow IM injection.

Westin

(For TRT Purposes) I had been purchasing BD 3ml, 23G x 1.5TW IM needles from Amazon (bought a whole load of them a few years ago) but now Amazon only sells them to medical professionals - may I ask where can I buy those or what brand and kind other use?

Thanks very much for any advice.

After harpooning my leg for a year with a 1 1/2 in needle 22 g to 27 g. I switched to 25 gauge 5/8 inch needle (3/4 inch) and inject in my arm/shoulder area. Painless. I use an 18 g drawing needle and then pop back on the 5/8 needle. It’s a breeze. The insulin syring took way Too long for me to draw, plus once the needle goes through the rubber to draw it’s 50% less sharp when it goes through the skin. I can feel it so I go the non insulin syringe route. That’s just me. Trial and error. Plus, since I don’t feel the 25g the shot is very quick, no blood. Easy.

Westin

Drugstoresupply.com . I also just ordered a 100 25g syringe’s and 18g drawing needles for about $20 at westendmedicalsupplies.com . I did pay for 2 day shipping because those orders get pulled faster and supplies is drying up.

Order stuff now. A lot of suppliers are out of almost everything. The government is buying up huge amounts of supplies right now with the pandemic and lot’s of people are starting hord medical supplies.

Last edited:

lordsnot

Drugstoresupply.com . I also just ordered a 100 25g syringe’s and 18g drawing needles for about $20 at westendmedicalsupplies.com . I did pay for 2 day shipping because those orders get pulled faster and supplies is drying up.

Order stuff now. A lot of suppliers are out of almost everything. The government is buying up huge amounts of supplies right now with the pandemic and lot’s of people are starting hord medical supplies.
THANK YOU so much, just ordered! Stay safe and healthy!

Westin

Drugstoresupply.com just called to say they are cancelling my order. They are out of my syringes. Glad I ordered from two suppliers at the same time. WestEndMedicalSupplies.com sent me a shipping confirmation this morning so I’m covered.

lordsnot

Drugstoresupply.com just called to say they are cancelling my order. They are out of my syringes. Glad I ordered from two suppliers at the same time. WestEndMedicalSupplies.com sent me a shipping confirmation this morning so I’m covered.
I ordered from WestEnd, fingers crossed!

Thanks again!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching