where do you get your steroids? (USA)

Buy Lab Tests Online

t_spacemonkey

i'm assuming legal sources? will defy (or others) prescribe you lets say a cycle of deca?
i did some research, it appears only USA/Australia are places where steroids are scheduled substances. most of EU it is all legal. which is sort of funny, because I know that it is really hard to get any doc in much of the EU to give you any T script....but buying online, no issue/legal.
i found a couple sites like napsgear where you can ship it to USA, but the problem is obviously with the legality, risk of customs intercepting it and notifying your local police station (I found some news articles where people got 'caught'), but they do also ship from USA sources, so customs won't be an issue, and the chance of getting caught seems to be very very low.
even with non-steroids like HCG, where the FDA fucked users very big, and you get to pay like 150usd for 10k IU now, where on naps...60usd.
and spare me that unknown sources shit, there is plenty people doing that and not many complained

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MDavidW76

From Cholesterol. —> Cholesteroids

If you mean where do I get my legally prescribed exogenous testosterone then I get mine from Empower Pharmacy or a compounding pharmacy in Spokane Washington

T

tareload

Example:

Compounding pharmacies in US offer nandrolone, oxandrolone and stanozolol for appropriate medical issues that Docs Rx for.

Deca no longer exists. Using the appropriate terminology goes a long way in letting Providers know you are operating in good faith.

T

tareload

Options available for compounders to produce in US:

oxymetholone, stanozolol, NPP, ND, oxandrolone and test esters (TC, TE, TP)

Edit: forgot FLUOXYMESTERONE also in the Orange Book.

DixieWrecked

If defy medical offered NPP I would hop on that and try it because of the short half life but the deca ester terrifies me due to previous bad experiences. Love the effect on my joints but the mental sides were unreal.

T

tareload

If defy medical offered NPP I would hop on that and try it because of the short half life but the deca ester terrifies me due to previous bad experiences. Love the effect on my joints but the mental sides were unreal.
Unsure why NPP not more widely available...must be some stigma there? Question for those with compounding/FDA experience.

USP supplier not available for NPP?

Fortunate

Unsure why NPP not more widely available...must be some stigma there? Question for those with compounding/FDA experience.

USP supplier not available for NPP?
I am trying to figure out the same. For anyone using or has used NPP, is there a legitimate way to get this from a legitimate pharmacy?

t_spacemonkey

I am trying to figure out the same. For anyone using or has used NPP, is there a legitimate way to get this from a legitimate pharmacy?
it appears that defy will prescribe lower doses of deca. not sure about anavar.
steroid are legal without RX in most countries i am aware of with some exceptions. US and australia being the worst. you can go across the border to mexico and pick up deca at any pharmacy without RX.

Fortunate

it appears that defy will prescribe lower doses of deca. not sure about anavar.
steroid are legal without RX in most countries i am aware of with some exceptions. US and australia being the worst. you can go across the border to mexico and pick up deca at any pharmacy without RX.
Thanks for the reply. I have a legitimate Rx for deca through Defy. You can fill such prescriptions at Empower. My question was regarding the shorter ester, NPP. Empower does not offer it, which makes me wonder if anyone does?

t_spacemonkey

Thanks for the reply. I have a legitimate Rx for deca through Defy. You can fill such prescriptions at Empower. My question was regarding the shorter ester, NPP. Empower does not offer it, which makes me wonder if anyone does?
thanks for the reply. what dose and for what reason did you get a RX from defy? is it for limited duration or ongoing?

Fortunate

thanks for the reply. what dose and for what reason did you get a RX from defy? is it for limited duration or ongoing?
I don't recall the specifics on the Rx, but the intention was to try it along with a testosterone base (topical, nasal or injections). Like many, I tend to struggle with TRT and our thinking was that testosterone metabolites were causing some of my issues. So, we decided to try nandrolone. When it was prescribed, the intention was to use it in small doses to see how things went. We did not discuss limited use vs. long term use.

I have tried it a few times and generally conclude that I don't like the psychological impact it has. Some say the overall experience with NPP is different than deca. I am not sure if this even makes sense, but I'd be willing to try it to find out for myself. The other reason I'd be interested is I could potentially use it for limited times when I am having aches and pains and not worry about it lingering for weeks to months.

Last edited:
T

tareload

For anyone using or has used NPP, is there a legitimate way to get this from a legitimate pharmacy?
Don't know of any legitimate compounding pharmacy in US who will source USP raws or compound NPP. Someone please prove me wrong :) . Nothing in FDA orange book to prohibit NPP so my hypothesis is it would "rock the boat" too much for any progressive compounder (conjecture on my part).

T

tareload

Perhaps this federal register comment provides some additional light? Green light to provide the needed regulatory cover to compound ND?

1672675892236.png

Fortunate

If I am reading this correctly, it appears that NPP is categorized the same as nandrolone decanoate? If so, what makes NPP such a zebra?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me