Where can I get HCG now?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Someguy

I'm at my wits end trying to refill my HCG. I have a prescription from my local GP. He used to send the prescription to Empower but, as we all know, they no longer sell it. Here's what I've tried so far:

Local Walmart pharmacy: Insists that they don't carry either generic HCG or Pregnyl even though GoodRX says they do.

Walmart Specialty Pharmacy (mail order) : The people on the phone can't answer any questions on availability or do anything except take my info for a pharmacist to call me back. I've been waiting over a week and no call back yet.

Local CVS pharmacy: Insists that they don't carry either generic HCG or Pregnyl even though GoodRX says they do.

Various local Mom and Pop pharmacies: Said they don't carry it and can't order it. Several seemed mad at me for asking.

Mail order fertility pharmacy recommended by GoodRX: "There's a Pregnyl shortage and we won't sell any to you if it's not for fertility" and seemed irritated at me for asking.

Local Walgreens pharmacy: Insisted that they don't carry generic HCG or Pregnyl even though GoodRX says they do. I called back the next day and got a different pharmacist who said they could order it. He tried to order Pregnyl and then said it wasn't available. He tried to order generic HCG and it came in, but during that time the GoodRX price nearly doubled to $299 while Pregnyl is still $117, so I'm still on the hunt for Pregnyl. But for anyone willing to pay $299 I guess generic HCG from Walgreens is an option.

Hallandale Pharmacy: They have it, but they insist that my doctor needs to call them and apply for an account with them, then discuss and set pricing for his patients. I guess they only sell through doctors who mark up the price and make money on each prescription? They won't sell to me directly without my doctor setting up an account with them. My doctor (understandably) isn't willing to jump through hoops and just wants to send the prescription and have them fill it.

SEE POST 15 BELOW

Where are you guys getting HCG now that Empower isn't an option?

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JA Battle

I have like 100000 iu of hcg in a deep freeze that im not planning on using due to it raising my progesterone too much. I already have naturally high progesterone

Hank Moody

I have been getting Pregnyl from CVS (both in FL and PA) with GoodRx for $115 for the past 3+ years and just got it refilled at CVS (in PA) on Dec 15. If your local CVS does not have it in stock (and they rarely do) have them search other stores in your area to see if any others have it and if so, just go to that store. If not, they will order it and usually have it in a week or less. After you get it once from CVS - it is in their system and you can then auto-order your refills.

T

tareload

I'm at my wits end trying to refill my HCG. I have a prescription from my local GP. He used to send the prescription to Empower but, as we all know, they no longer sell it. Here's what I've tried so far:

Local Walmart pharmacy: Insists that they don't carry either generic HCG or Pregnyl even though GoodRX says they do.

Walmart Specialty Pharmacy (mail order) : The people on the phone can't answer any questions on availability or do anything except take my info for a pharmacist to call me back. I've been waiting over a week and no call back yet.

Local CVS pharmacy: Insists that they don't carry either generic HCG or Pregnyl even though GoodRX says they do.

Various local Mom and Pop pharmacies: Said they don't carry it and can't order it. Several seemed mad at me for asking.

Mail order fertility pharmacy recommended by GoodRX: "There's a Pregnyl shortage and we won't sell any to you if it's not for fertility" and seemed irritated at me for asking.

Local Walgreens pharmacy: Insisted that they don't carry generic HCG or Pregnyl even though GoodRX says they do. I called back the next day and got a different pharmacist who said they could order it. He tried to order Pregnyl and then said it wasn't available. He tried to order generic HCG and it came in, but during that time the GoodRX price nearly doubled to $299 while Pregnyl is still $117, so I'm still on the hunt for Pregnyl. But for anyone willing to pay $299 I guess generic HCG from Walgreens is an option.

Hallandale Pharmacy: They have it, but they insist that my doctor needs to call them and apply for an account with them, then discuss and set pricing for his patients. I guess they only sell through doctors who mark up the price and make money on each prescription? They won't sell to me directly without my doctor setting up an account with them. My doctor (understandably) isn't willing to jump through hoops and just wants to send the prescription and have them fill it.

Where are you guys getting HCG now that Empower isn't an option

Local specialty pharmacy see example in post above.

Someguy

I have been getting Pregnyl from CVS (both in FL and PA) with GoodRx for $115 for the past 3+ years and just got it refilled at CVS (in PA) on Dec 15. If your local CVS does not have it in stock (and they rarely do) have them search other stores in your area to see if any others have it and if so, just go to that store. If not, they will order it and usually have it in a week or less. After you get it once from CVS - it is in their system and you can then auto-order your refills.

Thanks. My local CVS told me they don't have it, never carry it, can't order it. It sounds like maybe I need to call back and speak with someone else.

A few of the places I called said they don't sell Pregnyl because it requires refrigeration. I assumed that Pregnyl comes in powder form like the HCG from Empower and doesn't require refrigeration until reconstituted. Is that correct?

nodoctor

Sorry to sound like a noob. Why are you guys so fired up about hCG? I have a bunch in freeze and don’t even bother with it Because I think other stuff is way better.

nodoctor

I guess cypionate if for AAS purposes or clomid, etc. if for post cycle/fertility stuff. Peptides (cjc, bpc 157, ipamorelin, tb500) have been fantastic for me but I know some people feel straight hgh is way better.

Hank Moody

Thanks. My local CVS told me they don't have it, never carry it, can't order it. It sounds like maybe I need to call back and speak with someone else.

A few of the places I called said they don't sell Pregnyl because it requires refrigeration. I assumed that Pregnyl comes in powder form like the HCG from Empower and doesn't require refrigeration until reconstituted. Is that correct?
Yes, go back to your local CVS and tell them you know for a fact that CVS' in PA and FL sell it and not sure why they say they can't. Ask them if they can give you the name and number you can call within CVS corp to discuss?

Pregnyl comes as powder and does not need to be refrigerated until reconstituted. So if CVS is telling you that can't get it due to being a cold chain product - throw the BS flag!!!

Seth

Where are you guys getting HCG now that Empower isn't an option?
I've been trying to get a prescription filled for Pregnyl for months at Walmart. They keep saying it's backordered and will be in soon. I have complained the the pharmacist but she wasn't any help.

PLGuy

Had my first consultation with Defy today and now have my prescription list. However, being in MN they can’t send HCG or send a script to a MN pharmacy. I’m in the Minneapolis area, so running to a Wisconsin pharmacy in Hudson isn’t a big deal. Anyone in Minnesota or Wisconsin have a pharmacy they use for HCG? I’ll start calling them all shortly – but if anyone has a spot they can share it would be appreciated.

T

tareload

Had my first consultation with Defy today and now have my prescription list. However, being in MN they can’t send HCG or send a script to a MN pharmacy. I’m in the Minneapolis area, so running to a Wisconsin pharmacy in Hudson isn’t a big deal. Anyone in Minnesota or Wisconsin have a pharmacy they use for HCG? I’ll start calling them all shortly – but if anyone has a spot they can share it would be appreciated.
See my post and link above.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
20 % Off Coupon: EXCELMALE20

They take credit cards. Sent from India. Delivery about 1-2 months. Their Puretrig 5000IU HCG comes with water to dilute the hCG powder.

cheap hcg.png

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale