When Will Testosterone Deficiency Become A Primary Care Issue?

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator

Testosterone deficiency is a major health issue that more and more men are facing. But when will it become a primary care issue?

There's no reason why family physicians and internal medicine doctors shouldn't be treating this issue. It's not that complicated to diagnose, it's not that complicated to treat, and it would go a long way towards improving the health of many hypogonadal men in the United States.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

Testosterone deficiency is a major health issue that more and more men are facing. But when will it become a primary care issue?

There's no reason why family physicians and internal medicine doctors shouldn't be treating this issue. It's not that complicated to diagnose, it's not that complicated to treat, and it would go a long way towards improving the health of many hypogonadal men in the United States.
Thank you @madman.

T

tareload

Strange/funny/interesting how one you get your feet in the door with TRT then some PCPs get much more comfortable taking it over whereas they may be less comfortable initiating your treatment. When I first started looking for in network Doc to start treatment they would not touch it. Now many years later with my current PCP I was like "Doc, I have been on TRT for a while, can I get you to handle treatment and get me some Rx test?" He was like "Sure, no worries."

Maybe I just found a keeper. Good luck to all you guys who want to go down the rabbit hole. Just remember it is hard to put the rabbit back in the hat. Hard to go back mentally and physically for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching