When to inject

Buy Lab Tests Online

MIP1950

All of you who've read my posts know that I have treatment resistant bipolar illness and long term non-restorative sleep. Chronically taking rx clonazepam(Klonopin) for at least 15 years.(Now, .5 to .75 mg) Currently added doxazosin, 1 mg in the evening. Circadian rhythms as well as other bio-rhythms are not stable. I made an observation to a renowned psychiatrist/researcher that it feels as if my body clock has flipped; day is night and night is day. He said he's heard and observed that over the decades treating people with bipolar. Now, the testosterone question.

Whether I inject(Test E, IM, EOD) early in the day or the middle of the day, I only have libido and some erectile function for about three hours in the middle to late evening. Since my wife and I sleep separately b/c she has sleep problems, too, no chance to see if I'd stay hard long enough. No nocturnal erections, no morning wood, no daytime erectile function. My desire, if possible, is to time my injection to emulate morning rise in T to elicit either morning wood or daytime libido/erectile function. I've tried Empower test prop, IM, but perhaps not long enough, though I've read that some men get a faster response to it. Maybe an individual thing. Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
All of you who've read my posts know that I have treatment resistant bipolar illness and long term non-restorative sleep. Chronically taking rx clonazepam(Klonopin) for at least 15 years.(Now, .5 to .75 mg) Currently added doxazosin, 1 mg in the evening. Circadian rhythms as well as other bio-rhythms are not stable. I made an observation to a renowned psychiatrist/researcher that it feels as if my body clock has flipped; day is night and night is day. He said he's heard and observed that over the decades treating people with bipolar. Now, the testosterone question.

Whether I inject(Test E, IM, EOD) early in the day or the middle of the day, I only have libido and some erectile function for about three hours in the middle to late evening. Since my wife and I sleep separately b/c she has sleep problems, too, no chance to see if I'd stay hard long enough. No nocturnal erections, no morning wood, no daytime erectile function. My desire, if possible, is to time my injection to emulate morning rise in T to elicit either morning wood or daytime libido/erectile function. I've tried Empower test prop, IM, but perhaps not long enough, though I've read that some men get a faster response to it. Maybe an individual thing. Thanks.
For your day is night-night is day issue. I would use 10 mg of melatonin dissolved in water about a half hour before sunset and then another 10 mg 2 hours before bed. Supposedly it will reset your sleep clock. People with dementia have to do this daily to keep their natural sleep rhythm.

MIP1950

For your day is night-night is day issue. I would use 10 mg of melatonin dissolved in water about a half hour before sunset and then another 10 mg 2 hours before bed. Supposedly it will reset your sleep clock. People with dementia have to do this daily to keep their natural sleep rhythm.
Thanks. For whatever reason(s), melatonin, for all the times I've tried it, produces or induces disturbed sleep. Non-restorative sleep is a part of bipolar illness and it's a vicious cycle that if sleep isn't restorative, your mood remains unstable. Some people with this illness have success with melatonin but I don't know if it's for the long term. Something for me to investigate.

MIP1950

Vince, have you used that protocol or know someone who does use it? The other consideration is being evaluated for medical marijuana. Again, I've read that there are people, particularly those with PTSD, who've found that mj, in different forms, reduces anxiety and improves sleep. After five days on doxazosin, my sleep has worsened and it also induced severe dry mouth which caused my dental extraction sites to start bleeding, again. I had all my teeth extracted 12 days ago after a futile effort to save them. Fun times!

MIP1950

After reading several abstracts on melatonin, I tried it, once again, last night, doing my version of time release, taking about .75 mg doses, starting at sunset, for several hours. I did get quite sleepy but when it was lights out, never went to sleep. I'd start to sleep, then wake up, then back into sleep, wake up and this was all night, along with many dreams. The only good thing was that I had four erections during the night.

Months ago, I listened, on YouTube, to a talk by a doctor who has been researching melatonin for 40 years and uses it, too. I'm perplexed as to why I get a negative response. Either it's dose related or I should take it much earlier in the day. I've read that .3 mg is all that's needed. Anyway, back to the drawing board.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me