Buy Lab Tests Online

carkrazy

my hematocrit is slightly high at 50.5%. my red blood cell count is high at 6.59 million/uL but my ferritin is low at 11ng/ml and my iron is low at 45 mcg/dL. I'm really concerned about my high RBC and wondering if i should donate with my iron and ferretin so low.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

Long story short, whatever you do, DONT donate blood.

The long answer is more complicated, but basically don’t worry about HCT until it gets to at least 54. Check your blood platelets, those have much more to do with blood viscosity and clotting. If those are within range, you’re fine. Especially with a HCT of 50, which is not only nothing to be concerned about, but is actually very healthy.

madman

Super Moderator
my hematocrit is slightly high at 50.5%. my red blood cell count is high at 6.59 million/uL but my ferritin is low at 11ng/ml and my iron is low at 45 mcg/dL. I'm really concerned about my high RBC and wondering if i should donate with my iron and ferretin so low.

Definitely do not donate.....you need to get your ferritin/iron back to a healthy level.

How many times have you already donated in the past year?

carkrazy

Thanks for the input guys. I just saw Dr. Crisler’s video about this. I haven’t been here in a while and just found out about his passing. Very very sad news. I was definitely donating too much. I must have donated 5 times last year alone . ‍♂️ Always a learning process with TRT.

carkrazy

Just had my consultation with Dr. Thomas O’Connor and he advised me NOT to donate blood due to my ferritin levels in the toilet. He advised to stay on current protocol of 50mg every 3.5 days and do labs again in 60 days. Hopefully my RBC and Hematocrit levels stay put where they are. Im so pissed at my previous TRT Doctor. At one point he had me donate every 2-3 weeks when my hematocrit would touch 50. Incredible!

Gman86

Just had my consultation with Dr. Thomas O’Connor and he advised me NOT to donate blood due to my ferritin levels in the toilet. He advised to stay on current protocol of 50mg every 3.5 days and do labs again in 60 days. Hopefully my RBC and Hematocrit levels stay put where they are. Im so pissed at my previous TRT Doctor. At one point he had me donate every 2-3 weeks when my hematocrit would touch 50. Incredible!

Jesus. Ya it’s really the little details that can make or break a protocol. Thank god your new doctor knows what he’s doing.

madman

Super Moderator

When first starting trt hemo/hemato will increase within the first 1-3 months and can take up to 9-12 months to reach peak levels.....mind you most unfortunately jump on the too frequent donation band wagon before they ever reach the 9-12 month mark.....let alone protocols are also tweaked too frequently by many within the first year.

Anytime T dose is increased ones hemato/hemo will follow until levels eventually stabilize but again most end up donating before they ever let this happen.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me