When to be concerned with high HCT

Buy Lab Tests Online
got my 6 week bloods done and my HCT is a hair below 50%. pre TRT I hovered around the mid-40s. I have found myself out of breath on walks with my kids, but can go crush a pretty intense workout session. Should I be concerned? I lots of water helps, but anything else?

If it matters hemoglobin is 16.9 (13.1-17.5)

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I would not been too concerned with 50%. If my HCT gets above 50 I would donate. If you are a little concerned, you could take baby aspirin and fish oil to keep your blood slippery. Or even just baby aspirin once a day.

Stylo

At 51% I wouldnt worry, Pre TRT I was 50% and mine rose to 51% 12 weeks in. In a month Ill know where Im at again. How is it that youre having trouble on walks, yet killing it in the gym?

That’s a great And mysterious question. I find myself out of breath walking up stairs but can sprint 50yrds (after warmup) no problem. I guess I should say I am winded far more Than I should be going on a walk at my fitness level. I have never had this problem

SilverSurfer

That’s a great And mysterious question. I find myself out of breath walking up stairs but can sprint 50yrds (after warmup) no problem. I guess I should say I am winded far more Than I should be going on a walk at my fitness level. I have never had this problem

It could be general anxiety. With this Covid19 lockdown, everyone’s stress levels are elevated.

As to HCT, either eat 1 full grapefruit daily (1/2 with breakfast, 1/2 with lunch or afternoon snack). Or drink 4 to 6 oz of fresh grapefruit juice daily. Grapefruit contains naringin.

ta406

When my HCT gets into the low 50's, I get winded very easily. After I donate, I'm back to normal.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me