When should ai start working?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Amanofgod

Took two doses of .5 Adex day after t shot and not feeling much! On 62.5 e3d, I did a tren test cycle before someone told me my prolactin can still be elevated have the opportunity to get some caber should I add it?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

SilverSurfer

You’re no longer taking tren so I wouldn’t take any Cabergoline unless you’re having elevated prolactin symptoms...Ie, no libido or ED, or milk coming out of your nipples. Cabergoline is well tolerated (I take it currently) but it’s not without risks. No need to add a medication just because you ran a cycle. Prolactin will continue to drift down and return to baseline.

Amanofgod

You’re no longer taking tren so I wouldn’t take any Cabergoline unless you’re having elevated prolactin symptoms...Ie, no libido or ED, or milk coming out of your nipples. Cabergoline is well tolerated (I take it currently) but it’s not without risks. No need to add a medication just because you ran a cycle. Prolactin will continue to drift down and return to baseline.
I have had severe Ed for months! That Gross feeling you get after orgasm is how I feel and how my dick feels!

SilverSurfer

I have had severe Ed for months! That Gross feeling you get after orgasm is how I feel and how my dick feels!

Did the tren give you ED? How long did you run it? How long have you been off it? As Nelson says, it’s best to invest in getting your prolactin tested. For under $60 you can have it tested or spend $210 and get all your updated lab work from Discountedlabs.com

Amanofgod

z
Did the tren give you ED? How long did you run it? How long have you been off it? As Nelson says, it’s best to invest in getting your prolactin tested. For under $60 you can have it tested or spend $210 and get all your updated lab work from Discountedlabs.com
no tren did not give me ed! I started having Ed when I didn’t cycle off test boosters jest went from tribulus to daa! Dick went numb and started having severe anxiety only ran it for 4 weeks and as crazy as it sounds ever since I took it my sleep insomnia went away! Tren is notorious for causing insomnia but for me I slept like a baby and had the most vivid dreams ever even after I stopped I still have the side effects!

Last edited:

SilverSurfer

Bump SSRI I was on trazdone when all these problems started I heart it can raise prolactin? I’m desperate and miserable please help!

Trazodone is a serotonin drug, so no it will not raise prolactin. Drugs that affect the dopamine system affect prolactin....like opioid pain killers or methadone or Suboxone.

SilverSurfer

Cabergoline is not going to do anything about trazodone. Cabergoline helps if your prolactin is raised from using opioid (Percocet, Suboxone, Methadone, Vicodin) medications.

Trazodone is not listed as lowering sex drive. If anything, it creates erections/boners in men that last a long time (priapism).

Amanofgod

Cabergoline is not going to do anything about trazodone. Cabergoline helps if your prolactin is raised from using opioid (Percocet, Suboxone, Methadone, Vicodin) medications.

Trazodone is not listed as lowering sex drive. If anything, it creates erections/boners in men that last a long time (priapism).
Yah when I first started I had a good sex drive! But it wore off and I started feeling like a zombie!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me