Whats the absolute lowest dose of HCG to maintain fertility?

Buy Lab Tests Online

atpguy

What is the absolute lowest dose of HCG I can take daily to preserve fertility?

A bit of a history. I am on 60 mg of testosterone twice a week. (total 120 mg) I don't have sides with testosterone only. My sensitive estradiol would be 5 pg/ml sometimes 10 pg/ml on .25 mg EOD so I went of anastrazole 7 months ago.

I have a love hate relationship with HCG. Sometimes its like water and sometimes it feels like 5 cups of coffee. Most recently I took a 200 IU shot and it felt like 5 cups of coffee for about 2 days. Wife and I want to have another kid. I just want to take the lowest dose I can to maintain sperm count. 50 IU? 100 IU?

Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

What is the absolute lowest dose of HCG I can take daily to preserve fertility?

A bit of a history. I am on 60 mg of testosterone twice a week. (total 120 mg) I don't have sides with testosterone only. My sensitive estradiol would be 5 pg/ml sometimes 10 pg/ml on .25 mg EOD so I went of anastrazole 7 months ago.

I have a love hate relationship with HCG. Sometimes its like water and sometimes it feels like 5 cups of coffee. Most recently I took a 200 IU shot and it felt like 5 cups of coffee for about 2 days. Wife and I want to have another kid. I just want to take the lowest dose I can to maintain sperm count. 50 IU? 100 IU?

Thanks!

I honestly have no idea, I would imagine it’s around the 500iu/ week range though. I think I remember seeing studies where you really need around 1000iu’s/ week to maintain

So is feeling like you’ve drank 5 cups of coffee a bad thing? That much energy sounds amazing lol.

Last edited:

atpguy

I honestly have no idea, I would imagine it’s around the 500iu/ week range though.

So is feeling like you’ve drank 5 cups of coffee a bad thing? That much energy sounds amazing lol.

Not when its a jittery annoying feeling. lol I also neglected to mention this episode caused significant blood pressure increase. I'm normally 135/80 I was going way up 150/100 etc.

Last edited:

Vtail

Not when its a jittery annoying feeling. lol I also neglected to mention this episode caused significant blood pressure increase. I'm normally 135/80 I was going way up 150/100 etc.

When you were jittery, did you notice your heart was pounding? I've been experiencing that, and was wondering if HCG may be the cause. But I've been taking 400 IU E3.5D for about 3 months and this pounding heartbeat issue only started very recently.

gaz7718

I guess the first question is whether your sorry count is already good or not good. Wouldn’t that lead to a different strategy?

I used hcg from the start at 500iu every 3 days and at some point it seems my fertility level went down the pan.

I’m not sure what I need to do to trying and trigger a reversal in my fertility level without going off trt, which wasn’t my desired route.

D007Domo

I guess the first question is whether your sorry count is already good or not good. Wouldn’t that lead to a different strategy?

I used hcg from the start at 500iu every 3 days and at some point it seems my fertility level went down the pan.

I’m not sure what I need to do to trying and trigger a reversal in my fertility level without going off trt, which wasn’t my desired route.

Look into HMG/FSH if you are so intent on staying on TRT.

How old are you? It may not be the worst thing in the world to come off TRT for a little bit of time. Also, you say you've only been on TRT for one year...

gaz7718

Agree that seems the logical route if I’m keen to remain on trt, but suppliers in the UK seem less prevalent than in the US.
One site that did seem to offer FSH wants £35 per 75iu, so at 3x a week and at a minimum recommended dose of 75iu that’s £100 pounds or roughly $130 a week.
Hcg is also hard to come by in the UK and dose suggestions for boosting fertility are quite high at 1500iu 3x a week.
Is that the kind of investment that’s required?

D007Domo

100 pounds per week (of use) is probably realistic. You have two options (stay on trt or get off temporarily), pick one and get on with it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me