What weekly dosage adjustment is likely from 75mg enanthate after my first lab panel at week 6?

Buy Lab Tests Online
I know "everyone is different," however, I've read of very few people who are at 75mg per week maintenance enanthate. I'm currently at 4.5 weeks and at week 3 felt a slight increase in heart rate two nights after that injection. I thought it might be because of my body still producing T plus the TRT. This week's injection went great with no such HR issue but morning wood is improving (placebo?).

Anyhow, I'm wondering if the logic that by week 6 my own production will have tapered and that the urologist will likely boost me to 100mg. I do read of many who are on 100mg/week maintenance and I just don't want to leave that week 6 appointment (lab panel review) with him holding me at 75mg only for me to dip at week 8 because of my own T completely turning-off and then be struggling to get another appointment to get the needed boost above 75mg. My Dr is super booked and I was lucky to even get a Tele-Medicine check-in. (Busy is a good sign IMO)

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
I know "everyone is different," however, I've read of very few people who are at 75mg per week maintenance enanthate. I'm currently at 4.5 weeks and at week 3 felt a slight increase in heart rate two nights after that injection. I thought it might be because of my body still producing T plus the TRT. This week's injection went great with no such HR issue but morning wood is improving (placebo?).

Anyhow, I'm wondering if the logic that by week 6 my own production will have tapered and that the urologist will likely boost me to 100mg. I do read of many who are on 100mg/week maintenance and I just don't want to leave that week 6 appointment with him holding me at 75mg only for me to dip at week 8 because of my own T completely turning-off and then be struggling to get another appointment to get the needed boost above 75mg. My Dr is super booked and I was lucky to even get a Tele-Medicine check-in. (Busy is a good sign IMO)

Forget about what is considered a common starting dose as everyone will respond differently to the said dose of T.

Sure most men on trt are injecting 100-200 mg/week in order to achieve a healthy TT/FT level which will result in relief/improvement of low-t symptoms and increased overall well-being.

Do understand that although your weekly starting dose may seem low that there are some men who do not need higher doses.

As I stated in your previous thread levels will be in FLUX leading up until they stabilize (4-6 weeks) and it in common to experience ups/downs along the way as your hpta is also going to get shut down.

Your blood work will be done soon and then you will see where said protocol (dose T/injection frequency) has your trough TT/FT/e2 levels and if by chance your TT/FT levels are still too low then you will need a slight dose increase/injection frequency.

If you need to bring up your FT levels than going from 75-100 mg/week would be a sensible jump unless your levels were very low (doubtful) than a bigger increase would be needed.

Keep in mind that going from 75-100 mg/week that an increase of 25 mg will have a big impact on increasing your TT/FT levels.

I have seen a 300 ng/dL jump in my TT when the dose is increased by 20 mg/week.

Keep in mind that you also want to see what impact your current protocol (75 mg/week) has on increasing your hemoglobin/hematocrit.

Any time T dose is increased it will result in driving up your RBCs/hemoglobin/hematocrit levels.

Just wait until labs and then decide if any adjustments are needed.

madman

Super Moderator

Anyhow, I'm wondering if the logic that by week 6 my own production will have tapered and that the urologist will likely boost me to 100mg. I do read of many who are on 100mg/week maintenance and I just don't want to leave that week 6 appointment (lab panel review) with him holding me at 75mg only for me to dip at week 8 because of my own T completely turning-off and then be struggling to get another appointment to get the needed boost above 75mg. My Dr is super booked and I was lucky to even get a Tele-Medicine check-in. (Busy is a good sign IMO)

Make sure you test a true trough as we want to see where your TT/FT levels sit come weeks end just before your next injection.

If you are injecting Monday morning at 9 am than blood work would be done the following Monday morning before your next injection.

We always want to test at the true trough to make sure TT/FT levels are not too low come weeks end otherwise you will not be reaping the beneficial effects of testosterone and your energy/mood/libido/erectile function/recovery will suffer.

Some doctors test mid-week and then there are the numbskulls that would test at peak!

I would even say that you will be far better of splitting your dose and injecting twice weekly (every 3.5 days) as not only will you clip your peak--->trough levels but you will achieve more stable levels although you need to wait until you get blood work done as you may need to increase your T dose slightly.

Vince

Super Moderator

I would be concerned. You’ll be completely shut down after six weeks, and your labs will be accurate.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me