What size syringe/needle is best?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
I thought I would add my two cents, my favorite syringe is easy touch 27g 1/2". Originally I saw Nelson use it on his YouTube (injecting in his shoulders) and I stayed with this syringe.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

tjlab

I just injected for the second time, 27 1/2" into my left shoulder (used my right for first shot) and the pain was terrible. I went straight in and had a little bleeding afterward. Is this pain normal? I just measure my body fat and I am at 17.4 percent. Am I hitting muscle or subq? No knots or bumps just pain.

I just injected for the second time, 27 1/2" into my left shoulder (used my right for first shot) and the pain was terrible. I went straight in and had a little bleeding afterward. Is this pain normal? I just measure my body fat and I am at 17.4 percent. Am I hitting muscle or subq? No knots or bumps just pain.

Sometimes when the needle touches your skin, you will feel it sting, this happens. Best thing to do is move in any direction about 1/8th of an inch or so and try there. For some reason it will just hurt there, I believe it has to do with proximity to a superficial nerve, I am not positive though.

When you inject, it should just feel like a tiny pinch.

Vince

Super Moderator

Only thing I would add, make sure your shoulder is completely relaxed before injecting. Sometimes that's hard to do.

billyjr

I as well use 27 g 1/2 syringes in my shoulders. Do you guys this this syringe could be used in the glute as well, and be effective? I am just looking for alternate areas to inject since Dr. Saya wants me to up my injections as I have a low SHGB, don't want my shoulder being sore. Never tried the thigh either, would that work with a 1/2 syringe?

CoastWatcher

I as well use 27 g 1/2 syringes in my shoulders. Do you guys this this syringe could be used in the glute as well, and be effective? I am just looking for alternate areas to inject since Dr. Saya wants me to up my injections as I have a low SHGB, don't want my shoulder being sore. Never tried the thigh either, would that work with a 1/2 syringe?

I inject in the thigh on a daily basis (16mg of testosterone every morning). The 1/2" works fine.

Re-Ride

What about the glute, do you think 1/2 inch would work in the glute?
Probably but give the 25G a try back there. If you're using hCG then draw it first. I use a 3ml 25 x short to draw the hCG because the syringe comes pre-fitted that way. If cyp only try a 25G x short fixed needle tuberculin syringe like the BD Vanish point.

For both hCG and cyp in one shot:
(sounds complicated but its quite easy)

Use a 0.5 or 1ml syringe with 25G to draw the cyp then top load it over the hCG. An extra pump and air will push out all the cyp, no waste.

You can use your 27 insulin to draw but its slower.

Mount a fresh needle any gauge/length you like then inject. Buy a small assortment of needles so you can compare. I use 25 x 1 or longer in the glut which is what I recommend. You're not going to feel the extra length. Plunger pressure is minimal unlike the 27. It won't bend or break. I find the 3ml syringe easier to handle.

I only put the needles in the sharps container. The rest goes in the recycle bin after I remove the rubber seals.

Benning78

After 2 years of TRT and experimenting with needles and syringes, I have found the best combo for me bay far:
It is BD 1ml luer-lock syringe and 5/8 25G needle. This syringe almost feels like it was made out of glass, meaning it is so smooth and there is no resistance when injecting even with small size needle like I do,when injecting delts and quads.
For buttocks I will use 23 G 1/2 inch or 1.
But compared to all the 3ml syringes and insulin syringes, this BD luler lock 1 ml is premium stuff, and it is on the expensive side as well. I got it with my prescription after 2 years, just to see what the offer, and I was a fool for not trying it sooner, as I would buy cheap ones online. They work fine, but with BD you have to slow it down when pushing because there is just no resistance. Super smooth. Hope that helped.

https://www.firstoptionmedical.com/...MIxsme992g1QIV0lYNCh3iagpHEAQYBSABEgJsh_D_BwE

The web page above is just a reference and what I am using. I do not work for them or promote the page... Just example.

Vince

Super Moderator
I recently started using Easy Touch 29g 1/2" syringes, I'm very happy with them. I do shallow IM injections mostly in shoulders and ventrogluteal.

JMP

I find that there is a lot of waste (test left in the needle) with the 25 guage needle and luer lock as compared with an insulin syringe. Otherwise it works just fine. It's what I used for the first few week of TRT. I have settled on the 27g 1/2in for fast enough loading and injecting, inexpensive pricing, lack of waste, and deep enough penetration as well as lack of pain.

johnt

I find that there is a lot of waste (test left in the needle) with the 25 guage needle and luer lock as compared with an insulin syringe. Otherwise it works just fine. It's what I used for the first few week of TRT. I have settled on the 27g 1/2in for fast enough loading and injecting, inexpensive pricing, lack of waste, and deep enough penetration as well as lack of pain.

You load and inject with same needle? Also, how much you injecting?

gymrat350

If you are on HCG as well as TRT could`t you load the HCG first, then the Testosterone, thus getting ALL the Test and the little waste there is will be HCG..........

Vince

Super Moderator
I've been using 27G 1/2inch for almost two years in my shoulders to inject (.4ml) but no matter what i do i always have test leaking out right after pulling out the needle. Ive tried injecting slow and even tried to leave the needle in for up to a minute but it wont help. (I'm about 13% body fat)
Surprisingly it doesn't happen when i inject my quads but Ive had 3 infections with the quads shots and stopped doing that.
Just bought the 25g 5/8 needles which is great no more leakage BUT lots of waste in the dead space. I'm honestly running out of ideas lol
Any advice?
Have you considered injecting in the VG.

It took a little practice but here is my favorite place to inject.

Best testosterone injection site, no aspiration needed, avoids all nerves

Vince

Super Moderator
Thank you Vince but that’s too scary for me, lol.
I’d love to stay with the shoulders if possible if I could only figure out how to stop post leakage with the 27g 1/2”
You should try it just once. There is a good chance you're like injecting in your VG.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me