What size syringe/needle is best?

Buy Lab Tests Online

captq

Guys just restocked with my EZ Touch syringes from Allegro, $11 for 100, and this time bought .5cc 28g v 1cc 27g I got last time I inject HCG daily and Test 10 times a month or every 3rd day and the .5cc are really handy.
With .5cc it is really easy to measure small quantities especially for things like Peptides.
For me I think 28g is as small as I am going to go. I dont feel a thing when it goes in.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

captq

I use a 27 sometimes 29 g...it takes me about 3 minutes to load the cyp....any suggestions or tips to speed it up would be appreciated and also how to get that darn air bubble out...

Covino I'm with Bruin no way should it take you 3 minutes I never spend more than 15-30 seconds loading the needle

covino33

Guys just restocked with my EZ Touch syringes from Allegro, $11 for 100, and this time bought .5cc 28g v 1cc 27g I got last time I inject HCG daily and Test 10 times a month or every 3rd day and the .5cc are really handy.
With .5cc it is really easy to measure small quantities especially for things like Peptides.
For me I think 28g is as small as I am going to go. I dont feel a thing when it goes in.

I am getting these next time...great deal thanks for sharing...currently using 1cc 27g 1/2 inch...did not know they had 28g...

busa2009

No longer available
[h=3]Temporarily Unavailable - Please see substitute
Nipro TRUEplus™ Insulin Syringe with Needle
Allegro ID 574095[/b]

busa2009

ERO

Those will work fine, you just need to be a bit patient when drawing our the Test. Or, you can pull out the plunger and back-fill them with a larger needle - That is a lot faster.

Superman

Thinking of getting these:http://www.allegromedical.com/syringes-c570/nipro-trueplus-insulin-syringe-with-needle-p574095.html

how well will this do with drawing test cyp .4ml and 100iu HCG?im trying to avoid having tons of different interchangeable parts. Lol. Trying to nail this down before my supplies arrive

i only use those for hcg

i use a mckesson 27g .5" long from the same retailer for test cyp http://www.allegromedical.com/syrin...h-needle-1cc-luer-lock-27g-x-1-2-p560460.html

anything smaller than a 27g for test takes way too long imo but to each their own.

busa2009

Hi all,

Just started TRT 1 week ago today. Im going with subq injections for now. So far used small 31g 5/16 1cc (select brand), 29g 1/2 .5cc (covidien). The 31g took a little time to load and had to really push to get oil out. 29g was a bit better. I combine 5omg tcyp+175iu hcg 2xweek and shoot at once in shoulder. I cant really feel either stick which is nice but was wondering what size you guys would recommend for subq in shoulder and stomach? Any brand better? Also where in your opinion is best place to order syringes from? I looked at all 3 sites in the stickys that Nelson listed. Once again thanks for all the help

Let me say this..I just done my first two starts in my TRT process with a 27 1/2 insulin.... I didnt feel anything in quad all this the needle isnt long enough is not true it depends on your fat percentage... I done the Test Cyp and HCG the Cyp was slow but not no 3minutes type slow..My question is this lets say it took you 4 minutes..what and where could 4 minutes have that big of an impact on your destination or anything..lol...

Loki

Defy has moved me to much smaller needle tips to inject with but I have apparently run out. Do you guys think 23G is ok to inject cyp with into the hip?

Fireproof

Defy has moved me to much smaller needle tips to inject with but I have apparently run out. Do you guys think 23G is ok to inject cyp with into the hip?

I suppose you COULD do that. Though conventional use of 23g is to draw with, then switch to 25g to inject with.

But as you've read, most of us are going even smaller.

If it were me - I'd place an order online for 27G x 1/2inch syringes and pay for overnight shipping. I use OTC Wholesale which typically ships same day:
http://www.otcwholesale.com/easytouch-71501.html

23g is fairly big - if I were forced to use it once or twice, I'd only use it in the glutes.

Loki

I suppose you COULD do that. Though conventional use of 23g is to draw with, then switch to 25g to inject with.

But as you've read, most of us are going even smaller.

If it were me - I'd place an order online for 27G x 1/2inch syringes and pay for overnight shipping. I use OTC Wholesale which typically ships same day:
http://www.otcwholesale.com/easytouch-71501.html

23g is fairly big - if I were forced to use it once or twice, I'd only use it in the glutes.

I guess when I say hip I mean upper glute... I was looking for my 25G and all I have are 18, 21 and 23... I will use it tonight to stay on track but place an order as well...

Re-Ride

Many will add hCG, lypo-c, or vitamins and reach the point where the volume is greater than 1 cc. You can pin more and still use the insulin .5 or 1.0.

OR, use a 3 cc syringe and inject 1.5 ml/cc combined medicine in a deep IM glut injection which for me is fast, and painless. The hCG is loaded first and the oils last. Not a drop of anabolics are left behind this way as the hCG acts as a flush.

1. uptake hCG using the 3ml with pre-fitted stubby. Discard needle and place syringe upright in pill bottle

2. uptake anabolic in a 1 cc syringe. Tuberculin syringes work great.

3. top load the 3ml with the anabolic. A pump of air will leave essentially nothing behind in the 1 cc syringe.

4. Fit 27 x 1-1/4 and inject.

As the oil-aqueous interface reaches the tip resistance will be felt. Increase thumb pressure. As the last of the oil-solubilized leaves the needle the hCG will rapidly dispense.

I find it difficult and time consuming to draw and load testo with needles of 27 –29G. So I´ve been using syringes with removable needles 23G to draw with and 27G to inject with. But having to change needles and spend time, I am thinking if 25G 5/8” wouldn´t be a better option meaning being able to do draw/load and inject by only using one syringe and one needle. Wouldn´t that size be easier to draw and inject with? I don´t think it wouldn´t feel so much different to inject with 5/8” and still be considered a shallow IM.

Any opinions?

I find it difficult and time consuming to draw and load testo with needles of 27 –29G. So I´ve been using syringes with removable needles 23G to draw with and 27G to inject with. But having to change needles and spend time, I am thinking if 25G 5/8” wouldn´t be a better option meaning being able to do draw/load and inject by only using one syringe and one needle. Wouldn´t that size be easier to draw and inject with? I don´t think it wouldn´t feel so much different to inject with 5/8” and still be considered a shallow IM.

Any opinions?

So you weren't using 27g insulin syringes, but a 27g needle with a 1mL or 3mL syringe?

That's probably why you had trouble drawing and injecting.

tjlab

I injected with a 27gauge for first time and it was easy...had some pain on shoulder. It took some time but that is to be expected with a needle that small.

Re-Ride

You can draw and inject with a 25 gauge. Do it and let us know how much pain (or no pain) you feel.
25 x 1 and 25 1 1/4 points and 25x5/8 VanishPoint tuberculin syringes became my favs over the summer. There's slightly more prick, no deep lasting pain in my gluts compared to 27G. No bending, faster uptake, wouldn't go back.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me