What size syringe/needle is best?

Buy Lab Tests Online

lcvl

I draw with a 21g, inject with a 31g. I simple swap the needle. To inject 50mg (1ml) of test cyp into my thigh (shallow IM I guess) takes me about 20 to 30 secs. The pressure in the syringe is high but if you make sure you're injecting slowly it works pretty smoothly. I don't get any bruises/soreness or any blood spilling.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

KeyserSöze

I draw with a 21g, inject with a 31g. I simple swap the needle. To inject 50mg (1ml) of test cyp into my thigh (shallow IM I guess) takes me about 20 to 30 secs. The pressure in the syringe is high but if you make sure you're injecting slowly it works pretty smoothly. I don't get any bruises/soreness or any blood spilling.

Are you saying that you use LuerLock syringes with detachable needles? I have a good stock of 1ml LuerLock syringes, but I haven't seen 31g detachable needles before...where are you getting them from? Do you notice any residual TestCyp left in the barrel after you inject?

lcvl

Keep in mind that I live in Spain. The brand of Test I'm using is Testex Prolongatum and it comes in 100mg (the one I'm using) or 250mg 2ml vials.

I'm getting all my detachable needles and syringes from local on-line retailers, usually 100 at the time. Really cheap.

The syringes I'm using look very similar to this one: http://i01.i.aliimg.com/photo/v6/552219331/Disposable_Syringe_2cc_2_5cc_with_Needle.jpg

I prefer using fatter/shorter syringes (compared to the more standard, thinner insuline ones) to have the best leverage so I can apply the right pressure during the injection.

At the moment I'm injecting 100mg a week (50mg on Monday and Thursday). I fill a 2.5ml syringe with 100mg of Test drawing with a 21g needle, and then use a brand new detachable 31g needle for each injection.

No problems with residual test in the barrel.

I inject testo in my shoulder with 27G 1/2" and HTC in the other shoulder with 30G 5/16 (8mm).
I just can get the mixes right in the syringes with bubles etc,, using Nelson´s method.
Aren´t these needle sizes too small for a IM injection?

Vince

Super Moderator
I inject testo in my shoulder with 27G 1/2" and HTC in the other shoulder with 30G 5/16 (8mm).
I just can get the mixes right in the syringes with bubles etc,, using Nelson´s method.
Aren´t these needle sizes too small for a IM injection?
It's a shallow IM, luckily it works for me.

recurve6

Hi guys:

No disrespect but I gotta laugh at some of you guys and your fear of needles. I inject once a week using a one inch
needle in my quads and use a 5/16 needle SubQ in my belly twice a week and experience no pain. I figure its a price you pay if you want to play. In fact, I can't wait till the next injection. its almost like an addiction for me. I know that sounds scary but it's true!

Hi guys:

No disrespect but I gotta laugh at some of you guys and your fear of needles. I inject once a week using a one inch
needle in my quads and use a 5/16 needle SubQ in my belly twice a week and experience no pain. I figure its a price you pay if you want to play. In fact, I can't wait till the next injection. its almost like an addiction for me. I know that sounds scary but it's true!

Most of 'em are just too new to this but the point stands that either you're going to do it, or maybe it's not for them. Everyone takes a path to finding what they "like".

recurve6

Yes you are right Vince. I just hope no body took offense to what I said. It was all in good fun. What ever works for you is all that matters.

recurve6

Thanks guys for the warm welcome. I just want to add what I believe is of utmost importance and that is we are, key word here, practicing medicine. That is what doctors do on a daily basis. Don't be so quick to crucify your doctor. This is where we as patients can help them to better their practice and that is what Nelson has done on many fronts whether he is aware of this or not. Much Kudos to him!!!!!!

covino33

I use shallow IM with a 1 cc 27 gauge 1/2 inch...injected in handle, but, shoulder but now mostly upper outer thigh seems to be easiest for me...

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Eli

You can choose to inject subcutaneous by pinching your skin or at 90 degree angle to the muscle (shallow IM). Either way works. I just hate to have red spots caused by subq so I always inject using shallow IM.

eli

Eli

You can choose to inject subcutaneous by pinching your skin or at 90 degree angle to the muscle (shallow IM). Either way works. I just hate to have red spots caused by subq so I always inject using shallow IM.

Thanks, I'm shooting for shallow IM. SubQ gives me high e2 side effects but as soon as I change to IM, sides go away

bruin

there is no relation to the above analogy, from my personal experience.
it takes 30second to fill a 31g syringe, what is all the jabber about ".....how much time will it take....? "

covino33

I use a 27 sometimes 29 g...it takes me about 3 minutes to load the cyp....any suggestions or tips to speed it up would be appreciated and also how to get that darn air bubble out...

bruin

make sure you are injecting air into the vial upon needle insertion, this creates pressure ( inside ) which helps the syringe fill upon drawing. Yes a bubble will occur, but once you stop filling and begin to displace solution back into the vial the bubble will rise to the top, at which time it is very easy to expel. This takes me all of a minute to perform.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me