What size syringe/needle is best?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Lancealot

Hi all,

Just started TRT 1 week ago today. Im going with subq injections for now. So far used small 31g 5/16 1cc (select brand), 29g 1/2 .5cc (covidien). The 31g took a little time to load and had to really push to get oil out. 29g was a bit better. I combine 5omg tcyp+175iu hcg 2xweek and shoot at once in shoulder. I cant really feel either stick which is nice but was wondering what size you guys would recommend for subq in shoulder and stomach? Any brand better? Also where in your opinion is best place to order syringes from? I looked at all 3 sites in the stickys that Nelson listed. Once again thanks for all the help

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bruin

i stick with 27g 1/2"

I use anything from 29 to 31g
usually BD brand, but they are all the same, I see you are from OH, whereas in CA we can now buy syringes OTC.
I picked up a trick from another poster from a different thread, which is to warm up the vial with hot water, makes the T more viscuous, easier to draw and inject

Lancealot

Received order today. Thanks again for the link. Would def recommend this place. Ordered sunday and sitting on porch when I got home from work today!

lcvl

I draw with a 25g needle and inject with a 31g (shallow IM in my thigh). Using an insuline syringe.
Right now 100mg/2ml solution a week , split into 2x50mg injections, coming down from 150mg a week (3x50mg) and feeling better than ever (apparently less is more... Still waiting for new blood tests).

Considering I was terrified by injections when I started TRT 7 months ago, I couldn't be happier with how easy and painless the whole process turned out.

Thanks a lot for the great info on this website/forum.

captq

Great glad it worked out and hope you like the needles for me they have been a great deal from a price standpoint and also from a comfort standpoint.
And allegro ships so fast they really make it easy.

Received order today. Thanks again for the link. Would def recommend this place. Ordered sunday and sitting on porch when I got home from work today!

I too love the needles I received from Allegro. They sent me enough to last forever it seems like. I started using the 27g 1/2 inch .........I use the 1ml syringe, it goes nice and smooth and quick and painless! I go to the outer quads so I can see what I'm doing.

bruin

glad this contact worked out............thats what this site is all about, information, contacts !!!!
Duane

Lancealot

Hey guys just an fyi: if anyone needs supplies, syringes whatever, allegro has 99cent shipping through tomorrow at midnight. Just passing it along. I ordered an extra box of syringes and took advantage of the cheap shipping.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
I tend to split back and forth with IM & Sub-Q

IM - Draw with 20g .. Inject with 27g x 5/8" (lower/outer quad) ... Aspirate
SubQ - 31G x 5/16"

Vince

Super Moderator
I too love the needles I received from Allegro. They sent me enough to last forever it seems like. I started using the 27g 1/2 inch .........I use the 1ml syringe, it goes nice and smooth and quick and painless! I go to the outer quads so I can see what I'm doing.

Test, sounds like you use easy touch syringes, I was wondering when you inject in your quads do you aspirate?

Vince, I've been out of the loop for just a little while. The syringe I use is the BD 1ml syringe. It's kind of long and skinny. I like it much better than the 3ml syringe because the plunger is so much smaller, thus not trying to push so much oil into the small needle. Seemed like there was such a bottle neck effect when I was using the larger 3ml syringe with the 27guage needle.......total bottle necking......it took a lot of effort to push through .4ml of oil.

Anyway, to answer your question...... I know I'm supposed to aspirate, but I have never aspirated. Seems like once I stick the needle in, I just keep pushing through. I can't make myself aspirate. Just me. lol

captq

TA

LOL same here I always say I'm going to aspirate then just go ahead and inject. Only one stinger in a hundred injections.

Vince, I've been out of the loop for just a little while. The syringe I use is the BD 1ml syringe. It's kind of long and skinny. I like it much better than the 3ml syringe because the plunger is so much smaller, thus not trying to push so much oil into the small needle. Seemed like there was such a bottle neck effect when I was using the larger 3ml syringe with the 27guage needle.......total bottle necking......it took a lot of effort to push through .4ml of oil.

Anyway, to answer your question...... I know I'm supposed to aspirate, but I have never aspirated. Seems like once I stick the needle in, I just keep pushing through. I can't make myself aspirate. Just me. lol

Vince

Super Moderator

Thanks for the reply, I inject in my shoulders and I never aspirate

bruin

It's my understanding that aspiration is not necessary, never done it, don't think Ive seen it do in any vid either.

KeyserSöze

I tend to split back and forth with IM & Sub-Q

IM - Draw with 20g .. Inject with 27g x 5/8" (lower/outer quad) ... Aspirate
SubQ - 31G x 5/16"

I enjoy injecting SubQ, but have been using 25g-29g. I can't imagine how long it would take to draw with a 31g needle? Are you backfilling the syringe? I remember reading somewhere that the oil coming through the smaller needle would force it to come out at greater pressure and therefore cause tissue damage...I think the analogy was made to a hose vs a pressure washer. Is this true, or does it just inject slower?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me