What should my injection frequency be, and is my shbg "low"?

Buy Lab Tests Online

ashjay

Hi all, new here. I got a reading of 24 for my SHBG on my last reading. Based on that number, what would a good injection frequency be? Am I still in a normal enough range for every 3-3.5 days? Any recommended doses for this SHBG number as well? Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Hi all, new here. I got a reading of 24 for my SHBG on my last reading. Based on that number, what would a good injection frequency be? Am I still in a normal enough range for every 3-3.5 days? Any recommended doses for this SHBG number as well? Thanks.

You should start at 3.5 days and 50mg each shot, very common start point. YOur SHBG is not low but is on the lower end of the scale but I would not anticipate at that level you would have any profound problems. But time and labs will tell that tale.

ashjay

You should start at 3.5 days and 50mg each shot, very common start point. YOur SHBG is not low but is on the lower end of the scale but I would not anticipate at that level you would have any profound problems. But time and labs will tell that tale.

Would i do hcg at the same time?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching