What parts of protocol to adjust in light of new labs?

Buy Lab Tests Online

sbunn

Hello everyone. I am a 39 year old. I had been doing test cyp. shots for a few years but was never able to adjust it to be able to avoid high estradiol problems even while doing a smaller shot every other day. When I tried to lower the test to lower estradiol, I would lose my libido (presumable from the test going down) and when I tried small amounts of anastrazole, it would crash my estradiol level even at a small dose of .05 mg per day (which i had compounded). Overall, it was frustrating and I never was able to get it dialed in.

I started reading on this forum and decided to divide my test between shots and compounded cream. For the last 3 months, I have been taking 20 mg subQ shots of test cyp every third day, 12.5 mg test cream applied to scrotum once each morning, and 75 IU HCG each day. In addition, I have been on thyroid medication for the last 11 years. I am currently taking 1.5 grains of Armour plus 25 mcg T3 which I take in 3 daily does (Armour for one dose, 12.5 mcg T3 for another dose and 12.5 mcg T3 for third dose. I also take 25 mg DHEA per day and 200 mg I3C.

I have felt better with the addition of the test cream, but I am still struggling with some bloating and fatigue (seems like estradiol symptoms) and libido has improved greatly but still struggle with erectile issues such as maintaining and also lack of morning ones. I just got lab results for the first time since adding in the cream and I am stumped as to what adjustments to make next. The results are:

TT: 916 (250-1100)
FT: 126.2 (46-224)
BIOavai. T: 248.7 (110-575)
SHBG 38 (10-50)
DHT: 139 (12-65)
Free DHT 12.55 (1-6.2)
Estradiol, ultrasensitive: 53 (< or equal to 29)
DHEA: 273 (147-1760)
DHEA-S: 286 (106-464)
Free T3: 3.1 (2.3-4.2)
Free T4: .3 (.8-1.8)
Reverse T3: 5 (8-25)

These tests where done first thing in the morning before taking any medications and it was done on a day when I was due to a test shot so this is the low point for my test.

My first thought was to lower my test cyp. from 20 mg every third day to 10 mg every third day to try to bring down the estradiol but the problem is that my SHBG has increased from 20 to 38 since the last time i had labs done and my free T is not too great right now. I am already on the lowest amount of clicks (1 click) on the cream and I do feel better since starting the cream so I am hesitant to mess with that. I was also thinking that maybe I could lower the HCG or DHEA to try to lower estradiol but then my DHEA results are pretty low. I do not want to get back on anastrazole because that was a pretty rough ride trying to get that dialed in.

Any suggestions as to what direction I should take to try to get estradiol under control without wrecking other stuff?

Thank you.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Hello everyone. I am a 39 year old. I had been doing test cyp. shots for a few years but was never able to adjust it to be able to avoid high estradiol problems even while doing a smaller shot every other day. When I tried to lower the test to lower estradiol, I would lose my libido (presumable from the test going down) and when I tried small amounts of anastrazole, it would crash my estradiol level even at a small dose of .05 mg per day (which i had compounded). Overall, it was frustrating and I never was able to get it dialed in.

I started reading on this forum and decided to divide my test between shots and compounded cream. For the last 3 months, I have been taking 20 mg subQ shots of test cyp every third day, 12.5 mg test cream applied to scrotum once each morning, and 75 IU HCG each day. In addition, I have been on thyroid medication for the last 11 years. I am currently taking 1.5 grains of Armour plus 25 mcg T3 which I take in 3 daily does (Armour for one dose, 12.5 mcg T3 for another dose and 12.5 mcg T3 for third dose. I also take 25 mg DHEA per day and 200 mg I3C.

I have felt better with the addition of the test cream, but I am still struggling with some bloating and fatigue (seems like estradiol symptoms) and libido has improved greatly but still struggle with erectile issues such as maintaining and also lack of morning ones. I just got lab results for the first time since adding in the cream and I am stumped as to what adjustments to make next. The results are:

TT: 916 (250-1100)
FT: 126.2 (46-224)
BIOavai. T: 248.7 (110-575)
SHBG 38 (10-50)
DHT: 139 (12-65)
Free DHT 12.55 (1-6.2)
Estradiol, ultrasensitive: 53 (< or equal to 29)
DHEA: 273 (147-1760)
DHEA-S: 286 (106-464)
Free T3: 3.1 (2.3-4.2)
Free T4: .3 (.8-1.8)
Reverse T3: 5 (8-25)

These tests where done first thing in the morning before taking any medications and it was done on a day when I was due to a test shot so this is the low point for my test.

My first thought was to lower my test cyp. from 20 mg every third day to 10 mg every third day to try to bring down the estradiol but the problem is that my SHBG has increased from 20 to 38 since the last time i had labs done and my free T is not too great right now. I am already on the lowest amount of clicks (1 click) on the cream and I do feel better since starting the cream so I am hesitant to mess with that. I was also thinking that maybe I could lower the HCG or DHEA to try to lower estradiol but then my DHEA results are pretty low. I do not want to get back on anastrazole because that was a pretty rough ride trying to get that dialed in.

Any suggestions as to what direction I should take to try to get estradiol under control without wrecking other stuff?

Thank you.
Besides the numbers, Is there any reason why you estradiol is too high?

sbunn

Besides the numbers, Is there any reason why you estradiol is too high?
Because of the bloating, fat deposits on hips and chest, and fatigue which I am guessing are due to estradiol being too high. I'm thinking ED issues are due to estradiol as well. I just don't want to use anastrazole bc that was worse than the high estradiol symptoms. If anyone thinks something else might be causing my issues, I'm open to suggestions for other solutions as well.

sbunn

Nelson has a good thread.

I did read this. Thanks. In my original post, I wrote that I am suffering from high estradiol symptoms. It's not a lab number thing for me.

wondering

Your T4 is low. Why not drop the T3 and just add more more Armor. Your T3 levels may stay put and you could get a lift on the T4.

DHEA is on the low side. Maybe add 25mg in the AM

DHT on the high side. Cut back a touch on the cream?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me