What other panels/tests would you like to see on DiscountedLabs.com ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Hello Guys

As you know, I created DiscountedLabs.com to save people money on blood tests. My site provides the lowest cost blood tests in the United States.

This is our current menu (there are two pages, so make sure you click for the second one).

discountedlabs blood test menu.jpg

What other tests would you like to see included?

I am soon creating an inflammation panel that includes:

CPK
CRP -q
Erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR)
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CBC[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CMP[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lactate dehydrogenase​ (LDH)
Ferritin

Any suggestions? Thanks!

[/FONT]

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

mopes

Hard to find many panels from the various providers that include the Total/Free T LC/MS-MS. In the interest of consistency I'd like to use the same tests every time (even if I'm not expecting to be over 1500 total t) so that I can compare apples to apples.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Hard to find many panels from the various providers that include the Total/Free T LC/MS-MS. In the interest of consistency I'd like to use the same tests every time (even if I'm not expecting to be over 1500 total t) so that I can compare apples to apples.

Not sure what you mean. Can you expand? I have two types of TT & FT tests (ECLIA and LC/MS). ECLIA is cheaper and also good enough for total testosterone values under 1500 ng/dL. LC/MS is more than double the cost but men who are using higher T doses want it for obvious reasons (it can measure total T levels above 1500 ng/dL). In my opinion, TT levels over 1500 ng/dL are not indicative of TRT and most doctors will reduce your dose if you have that testosterone level.

I decided to add the more expensive TT & FT test to all panels since I was getting complaints from customers (yes, I guess many have high testosterone!)

mopes

Not sure what you mean. Can you expand? I have two types of TT & FT tests (ECLIA and LC/MS). ECLIA is cheaper and also good enough for total testosterone values under 1500 ng/dL. LC/MS is more than double the cost but men who are using higher T doses want it for obvious reasons (it can measure total T levels above 1500 ng/dL). In my opinion, TT levels over 1500 ng/dL are not indicative of TRT and most doctors will reduce your dose if you have that testosterone level.

I decided to add the more expensive TT & FT test to all panels since I was getting complaints from customers (yes, I guess many have high testosterone!)

I just mean that I prefer to have all of my TT and FT tests run via LC/MS-MS. In the past, and with other online labs, it's been hard to find many options for extensive panels with these core TT and FT LC/MS-MS tests. Most default to ECLIA.

I realize this may not be applicable to all but when dialing in my dose had a number of tests come back over 1500, on 200mg or less of t cyp a week, so makes sense to keep future testing to same methodology in the interest of consistency.

If all of your panels are now based on LC/MS-MS, which it appears they are, then that is fantastic news. It's also a first, as far as I'm aware, among other online labs.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I just mean that I prefer to have all of my TT and FT tests run via LC/MS-MS. In the past, and with other online labs, it's been hard to find many options for extensive panels with these core TT and FT LC/MS-MS tests. Most default to ECLIA.

I realize this may not be applicable to all but when dialing in my dose had a number of tests come back over 1500, on 200mg or less of t cyp a week, so makes sense to keep future testing to same methodology in the interest of consistency.

If all of your panels are now based on LC/MS-MS, which it appears they are, then that is fantastic news. It's also a first, as far as I'm aware, among other online labs.

Thanks. It makes the panels more expensive than using the ECLIA testosterone test but it seems that guys like the LC/MS test even if more expensive since it is not capped at 1,500 ng/dL.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me