What is Your Experience with Magnesium Supplements?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Smokin Joe

I use Magnesium Citrate regularly.
Good for the muscles-bones-heart and nerves.
Aded bonus of making you regular at the right dose.:D

DragonBits

I don't know if it really matters all that much which brand and which type. At least for most people. People with atrial fibrillation have a special need for magnesium.

It's actually not that easy test magnesium levels, the best type of test is an EXA test which test tissue levels. But it cost $300 and I doubt I will ever get one.

It's true MgO2 isn't absorbed as well, but there is a lot more mg per pill so you still get end up getting more Mg by the fact that there is so much more magnesium.

I like this explanation of absorption.

Magnesium Oxide Delivers More Magnesium with Far Fewer Pills

However, there is one form of Magnesium that is different that is Magnesium L Threonate Capsules (Magtein), because this is the only form that can cross the blood brain barrier and has been studied.

Magnesium L-threonate prevents and restores memory deficits associated with neuropathic pain by inhibition of TNF-α.

Magnesium L-threonate prevents and restores memory deficits associated with neuropathic pain by inhibition of TNF-α. - PubMed - NCBI

I have tried many forms, currently I take a tea spoon of bulk supplement's Magnesium Citrate, 2 caps of Magnesium L Threonate and 1/2 Puritan's Pride Triple Magnesium complex (three forms of magnesium.).

Right now it's just a matter of using the supplies I have, when I do I will order plain old Magnesium Oxide and take a couple of capsules of Magnesium L Threonate (Magtein).

I get Magtein from either Now or Source Naturals. They recommend 3 caps, it's a little expensive so I take 2 since I also take the other types of magnesium, I figure I get more than enough.

People with atrial fibrillation often take Remag, it's $60 per 16 oz and ends up costing about $20 per month. Not something I need, but it's likely the best.

DragonBits

I was a little confused over magnesium citrate powder. I have a bulk bag, and tried to see if it dissolves in water or lemon juice, so I left some over night in both water and lemon juice. It doesn't dissolve in either one, I though it did?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me