What is the testosterone dose for muscle gain?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly probably won’t. If I’m going to inject something, I would just feel so much better knowing the source is legitimate. I’m just hoping that Empower starts offering those two peptides soon, or Defy creates some type of relationship with Tailor Made. I mentioned it to nurse Jill, and she said she would mention it to Dr. Saya. Doubt an affiliation with them will happen, but worth a shot. So I’m basically just going to be patient and wait for Empower to start supplying it I think.

How much does it cost at your doctor’s office? If you keep your dose low, maybe it’s not as expensive as you think. For instance, Ipamorelin is only going to cost me around $66/ month. Which is nothing compared to all the benefits that come from this peptide.
Its 200 bucks through my doc....she pushes it big time. U have to pick up at the office....not sure where they get? It's a month supply....well she says 5 days on 2 days off cycle.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

Its 200 bucks through my doc....she pushes it big time. U have to pick up at the office....not sure where they get? It's a month supply....well she says 5 days on 2 days off cycle.

Ya that’s way too much I think. You don’t know how many mg the vial is do you? Maybe she’s grossly overestimating how much to inject each day. Is that the CJC-1295 you’re referring to?

Gman86

For instance, the ipamorelin I’m getting is $165 for a 15mg vial. That’s almost the price that your doctor charges for whatever peptide you’re referring to. So a doctor that doesn’t know what they’re doing might say this 15mg vial is a month’s worth. But in reality, it’s 15,000mcg worth, and all you need to inject with Ipamorelin is 50-100mcg 2x/ day. So say I inject on the higher end at 200mcg/ day, and only inject 5 days on and take 2 days off each week, it will last me a little bit more than 3.5 months if my math is correct. So maybe it’s worth it for you to get through your doctor, and just dose on the low end. All you need for CJC-1295 is 200-300mcg/ day.

Ya that’s way too much I think. You don’t know how many mg the vial is do you? Maybe she’s grossly overestimating how much to inject each day. Is that the CJC-1295 you’re referring to?
Thought it was only 2mg....could be wrong though

Gman86

Thought it was only 2mg....could be wrong though

I’m almost positive the saturation dose is around 100mcg per injection, and a good dose without causing receptor down regulation is 200-300mcg/ day. Here’s a great video from the guys from Tailor Made Compounding

Gman86

Don't know about yours, but my bottle states that it expires 28 days after reconstituting. 15mg/6mg ipamorelin/cjc1295.

That’s one of my concerns. And I asked if they offered smaller vials, but they unfortunately don’t with the Ipamorelin. I’m going to call them tomorrow and see what they say.

Where are you getting your peptide combo from?

Also what’s your daily dose, when are you injecting it each day, and how’s your results?

Gman86

You don’t have to put where you get it from if you don’t want. Not even sure about the forum rules in regards to that stuff.

Gman86

Called Empower yesterday, and apparently they offer 6mg vials of Ipamorelin. So working on getting my prescription changed to fill my order with the smaller vials.

Vtail

Called Empower yesterday, and apparently they offer 6mg vials of Ipamorelin. So working on getting my prescription changed to fill my order with the smaller vials.

Just curious, and I apologize in advance if this is answered in some other thread, but what are you hoping to accomplish with Ipamorelin? I've just started to learn about all the various peptides, but for now they are just words to me.

Gman86

Mine consists of 15mg/6mg ipamorelin/cjc1295

What dose are you doing? Aren’t you going to run into the same problem as I was and have your bottle lose efficacy way before you finish it? According to the experts it’s not good to do too high of a dose of Ipamorelin because it can apparently cause desensitization or degenerating of the receptors of stimulated too much. Or something like that.

Gman86

Just curious, and I apologize in advance if this is answered in some other thread, but what are you hoping to accomplish with Ipamorelin? I've just started to learn about all the various peptides, but for now they are just words to me.

Basically just want all the benefits of having optimal growth hormone levels. Improved sleep, improved cell regeneration, improved DNA repair, improved fat loss, improved muscle recovery, ligament and tendon recovery, improved mood, improved energy, etc. I mean the list literally goes on and on and on. Currently my IGF-1 levels are the lowest they’ve ever been in my life, and I’ve been having a sore forearm for a while now while working out, and now my right wrist is starting to bother me sometimes. So also looking for just improved overall healing.

Last edited:

Vtail

Basically just want all the benefits of having optimal growth hormone levels. Improved sleep, improved cell regeneration, improved DNA repair, improved fat loss, improved muscle recovery, ligament and tendon recovery, improved mood, improved energy, etc. I mean the lost literally goes on and on and on. Currently my IGF-1 levels are the lowest they’ve ever been in my life, and I’ve been having a sore forearm for a while now while working out, and now my right wrist is starting to bother me sometimes. So also looking for just improved overall healing.

Thanks - I look forward to hearing your follow-up reports. Sounds like someone bottled water from the fountain of youth!

Gman86

Thanks - I look forward to hearing your follow-up reports. Sounds like someone bottled water from the fountain of youth!

Haha right! All hormones are basically the fountain of youth though. They are all amazing and essential. The real fountain of youth comes when you optimize all hormones, not just hormones in isolation, like guys do with testosterone, for example.

But just like optimizing the thyroid is extremely underrated, optimizing growth hormone levels is another extremely underrated aspect of HRT. The main thing to keep in mind, as well, is optimizing the thyroid and growth hormone levels can be the difference in a TRT protocol working or not, without having to change that TRT protocol at all. The body works as a whole unit. When other systems work properly, it allows different systems to function optimally as well.

Haha right! All hormones are basically the fountain of youth though. They are all amazing and essential. The real fountain of youth comes when you optimize all hormones, not just hormones in isolation, like guys do with testosterone, for example.

But just like optimizing the thyroid is extremely underrated, optimizing growth hormone levels is another extremely underrated aspect of HRT. The main thing to keep in mind, as well, is optimizing the thyroid and growth hormone levels can be the difference in a TRT protocol working or not, without having to change that TRT protocol at all. The body works as a whole unit. When other systems work properly, it allows different systems to function optimally as well.
Gman, what is the dose for cjc 1295/imp?

Gman86

Gman, what is the dose for cjc 1295/imp?

So according to the president of the peptide society, Dr. William Seeds, he uses Ipamorelin at 50mcg 2x/ day with great success in his elderly patients. He says the saturation dose is 100mcg, so doesn’t really make sense to inject much more than that with each injection. He said 100mcg 2x/ day is plenty. You can go a little higher than that if you want, but he said the receptors that Ipamorelin hits are fairly sensitive to overstimulation, and can down regulate or degenerate overtime when overstimulated. So I wouldn’t inject much more than 300-400mcg of Ipamorelin per day. The sweet spot is most likely 200mcg/ day.

CJC-1295 is pretty similar in dosing. He said the receptors that this peptide hits are a little more resilient to overstimulation and down regulation, so you can go a little higher with the dosing. He said 100-200mcg 2x/ day is plenty. I looked up dosing online, and saw the doses of 1-2mg like you said. No idea why they are saying that. The guys at Tailor Made and also Dr. Seeds recommend doses in mcg’s.

So an ideal dosing combo seems to be 100mcg Ipamorelin + 150mcg CJC-1295 2x/ day.

Will Brink

200mg
im ex bodybuilder
200mg it's noticable for muscles but not everybody can handle this dose for long enough to see results :)
100mg not really but i think if you were really low T for long time maybe it will work good because androgen receptors are fresh

That's not even a high dose by female BBing standards (sadly), so I don't get that comment. Off season T use by BBers is as high as 1G per week, combined with a variety of other AAS, as well as other PEDs. None of the bbers I knew/worked with used less than 400mg per week, combined with multiple other AAS/PEDs. 200mg would be considered a "bridging" dose they like to call it, which was the dose used between major cycles, commonly 200mg T/200mg Deca.

As a rule, more T the better for size gains and what often seperates successful bbers from the rest of us is their ability to tolerate high doses of AAS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale