What is the Lowest Dose Protocol That You Find Works Long Term?

Buy Lab Tests Online

JohnTaylorHK

Start with 250mg x 2 on day 1, followed by 250mg every 4 days for 10 weeks. Then 10 weeks off, then repeat. After the first say, 12 days, try 250mg x 2 every 8 days as opposed to 250mg every 4 days. It possibly depends on your existing levels, but perhaps frequency is also important.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

SilverSurfer

Start with 250mg x 2 on day 1, followed by 250mg every 4 days for 10 weeks. Then 10 weeks off, then repeat. After the first say, 12 days, try 250mg x 2 every 8 days as opposed to 250mg every 4 days. It possibly depends on your existing levels, but perhaps frequency is also important.

250 mg of what? Testosterone?

I absolutely agree with lower dosing and even with shbg in the 70s a dose of 60mg per week once weekly for me is best with cypionate. When I was doing between 80-120mg per week I never slept more than four hours a night even with ambien. Dropping the dose below 70mg per week cured insomnia and took away all side effects. I’ve been at this a decade and have learned the hard way, less is better.
My SHBG is also in the mid 60s, maybe diet related. I did daily injections, sky high levels of free and total. Plus high BP and resting HR. My question: Are you doing the 60mg/w longterm or is it a recent change? Do you know your free and total test on this dose? Thanks

sh1973

Lower doses long term. The higher I go the worse I feel. I agree with you with splitting the injections I tried that three or four different times with various protocols and each time was significantly worse. Once a week is the only thing I’ve ever found that works in my case and I cannot tolerate any of the ancillary medications such as hCG. Sample seems to be the best scenario in my case

SkyWarn

Currently I am doing 20mg EOD and total T is around 750. Beginning this week I am going to reduce further, possibly to 10mg EOD due to high HCT and very low ferritin. Doc wants me to take an iron supplement but with my HCT approaching 53 I am reluctant, and I do not want to start donating blood again as I am feeling the symptoms of low ferritin now. Its a vicious cycle. If this doesn't work I may just stop T all together until I can get my ferritin back up.........Im also on HCG 250units twice a week.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me